Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luca Connell.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If you think I'm wasting my time on a 17 year old from Bolton, for which the Albion's interest is being reported in The Daily Mail, think again.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I might have raised an eyebrow if he were

Lucæ Cønnëll

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
If you think I'm wasting my time on a 17 year old from Bolton, for which the Albion's interest is being reported in The Daily Mail, think again.

The Daily Mail was banned as a 'Reliable Source' On Wikipedia back in 2017.. and it hasnt been allowed back. In fact I would suggest the Mail is the UKs very own version of the USA’s Fox News..

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1090301254000103425[/tweet]

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
All very well being interested in these teenagers but at my age I'm starting to feel perverted if I fancy their Mums? :down:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Can he play left back?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The Daily Mail was banned as a 'Reliable Source' On Wikipedia back in 2017.. and it hasnt been allowed back. In fact I would suggest the Mail is the UKs very own version of the USA’s Fox News..

Screenshot 2019-01-29 at 19.47.22.png

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Nixon (Sun) reckons we have put an offer in.

I *think* he can be singed outside the transfer window as not currently on full pro contract ? Maybe wrong on that.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Alan Nixon @reluctantnicko
BRIGHTON. Offer in for Luca Connell at BOLTON. Good time to try ...
11:14 AM - Feb 10, 2019

"Even with the transfer window now closed until the summer, Connell can still make the move away from Bolton.
The 17-year-old is yet to sign a professional contract with the Championship side, leaving him free to leave outside the transfer window.
However, he will not be able to play any senior football for Albion this season if he departs."

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Even if we signed him,we’ll only loan him back to Bolton next season for their L1 campaign

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Are we paying for him or offering him a deal to take advantage of their possible winding up order from HMRC.

Bolton would be due a fee if he left to cover his 'development' costs. Would assume the club would go down normal route of offering a fee at first and negotiate with Bolton, otherwise other option if one couldn't be agreed would mean it would go to a tribunal.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here