Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Welbeck out, Murray in?!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think Baldock is a more like for like replacement.

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
SDIbl.gif

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Oooh, just seen it on twitter.
His whole foot is facing the wrong way.

That'll hurt in the morning

I suppose that'll help Palarse, given they're all back to front.
Given if the rumours are true of DW and Haha swapping clubs!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Murray will never play for England unfortunately. Simple as that really. We’ll just call up another youngster.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Murray will never play for England unfortunately. Simple as that really. We’ll just call up another youngster.

Correct.

And from the Southgate interview today discussing Rooney it won’t Happen

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
as nice as it would be for Glenn to get some recognition of his current form i really can't see any point , moving forward , for Southgate to put him in the squad......knowing the way our luck can be he probably gets donkeyed in a friendly 6 a side training game and is out for 2 months ......muzza out for me...!!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Not for me. I can see what will happen. Murray will get subbed and inevitably forget to clap the England fans as he exits the pitch. The England fans react by chanting "Wanker, Wanker" at him. Murray then goes into full Cantona mode throwing a flask of warm Horlicks all over the anti-Murray fans resulting in a mass riot, the match being abandoned and a Horlickless Glenn Murray.

Recipe for disaster.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not for me. I can see what will happen. Murray will get subbed and inevitably forget to clap the England fans as he exits the pitch. The England fans react by chanting "Wanker, Wanker" at him. Murray then goes into full Cantona mode throwing a flask of warm Horlicks all over the anti-Murray fans resulting in a mass riot, the match being abandoned and a Horlickless Glenn Murray.

Recipe for disaster.

I think you could do with a Horlicks now to help you sleep. Come to that so could I.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here