Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bravo November Two Zero snow overnight...
6183dfb9f6a6c7c0f3107ea7f3c2ca8a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Don't risk it!

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
So whats the latest forecast for tom and friday? I am supposed to pick the kids up after school on friday. So do i get them tonight in case i can't get to them tom or friday or do i risk that this "event" isn't going to be as bad as first feared and wait it out. Cheers

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi [MENTION=3435]DIFFBROOK[/MENTION] ,
Did you get the blizzard and snow dump?
Yes, you were spot on..road closed, schools shut etc. Daughter off school, so i am working from home, whilst wife looks after daughter in morning. Then vice versa....so hopefully playtime for me this pm. Ill try and post a pic later.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Another inch or so overnight in Wadhurst making the grand total of approaching a FOOT of lying snow.
Just scraped the car windows. It don’t think I’m going anywhere FFCDBA4F-C285-47DC-BB38-DDBF4B67FBA4.jpeg

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes, you were spot on..road closed, schools shut etc. Daughter off school, so i am working from home, whilst wife looks after daughter in morning. Then vice versa....so hopefully playtime for me this pm. Ill try and post a pic later.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Great (if you like snow, as I do). Enjoy the sledging or whatever.

Is it still snowing?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So whats the latest forecast for tom and friday? I am supposed to pick the kids up after school on friday. So do i get them tonight in case i can't get to them tom or friday or do i risk that this "event" isn't going to be as bad as first feared and wait it out. Cheers

Thursday looks like the majority of the snow will slip to our West, so Cornwall, Devon, Dorset , West Hants and South Wales are in line for a proper dump. We might get some on the edge or some showers though, particularly West Sussex and east Hants. I'd suggest the snow will be close to use from breakfast time tomorrow, and if it comes close enough we might see snow in the morning.

Friday looks like we've got a better chance of seeing snow, but we might also get freezing rain and possibly rain later. The timing will be similar with the front arriving about 8am or so, but it will be more defined, so we'll defo get something, which will most like start as snow. It could snow much of the day, if the front stalls over the south.

Saturday starts dry and cold but rain / sleet looks like pushing up from the south and prob heralds the arrival of milder air... but that's a long way off in this setup, so it could change.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
View attachment 94625

Fair covering in Clapham early this morning.

Edit: appears it's gone sideways

Looking at the dogs legs i think we must have had about 7 cm last night and still falling though lighter now .

View attachment 94626

Another inch or so overnight in Wadhurst making the grand total of approaching a FOOT of lying snow.
Just scraped the car windows. It don’t think I’m going anywhere View attachment 94627

Hope you are all ok, falling over like that as you were taking the photos

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Met office not updated! - Still BBC SE guilty of a rather large exaggeration then!

That said I see Shoreham got down to -5 early hours, that is very cold....

-5.7C this morning in Durrington when I walked the dog. Nippy.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here