Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from today?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I didn't injure myself celebrating, and I don't look like doing so for the remainder of the season.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I didn't injure myself celebrating, and I don't look like doing so for the remainder of the season.

Try not to injure yourself drowning your sorrows.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
It’s still in our hands

Even if we are crap with our feet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Everything ok, fella?

I couldn't make the game today, I had to do a spot of driving. At least there were goals in the game! Shame they all went in our net. I feel as if we've been lucky this season to get the points we have, organised at the right times with the right players at the back. But today it seems our weaknesses were exposed. I'm not anti-Hughton, and won't be - but it is time to start thinking about who is going to build on his brilliant work.

Yes all ok thanks ,gave us all a shock but shows how a result like today is insignificant in the great scheme of things.

The funny thing is while we were waiting I said I bet it will be 5-0 today although I assumed it would be to us.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Day so far

Thameslink train from Bedford stuck at St Pancras due to lineside fire. FFS

Driver advises go to Victoria. Tube to Victoria.

No direct trains to Brighton. FFS FFS

Train to East Grinstead and get off East Croydon. FFS

Get on a Thameslink at East Croydon which turns out to be the same one I was turfed off at St Pancras - but an hour and a half late.FFS

Finally get to the Amex but no time for even one beer pre match. FFS

Lose 0-5 to Bournemouth FFS. FFS FFS

Old aged pensioners hen party on train back playing Abba at full volume. FFS FFS

Positives. - none so far but here’s hoping. FFS

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I was back in the Brookstead in Worthing for 5-30 and am now settling down to my beer and pizza at home...... cheers everyone.

My cheeseburger was particularly tasty.
Burger, Veggie pie, tea and Cola £11 at the Amex.
Hot dog, Veggie Falafel dog (in the interest of balance youngest Potting reported it was very nice) and two Cola £20:50 at Wembley.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here