Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How their fans get away behaving like that at a home game week in week out beggars belief.

If we behaved like they at home games it would result in upwards of 5,000 fans being banned.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My mate called earlier, said he was in with the Millwall fans (he's an STH but couldn't get a ticket). Mental!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We have won the end.

Can't be arsed to start a thread on this but I have just rewound my recording of the best bits (88 Mins onwards)

When it came to penalties Lineker said that it was "ridiculous" that the penalties were being taken at the end with no fans. :facepalm:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Can't be arsed to start a thread on this but I have just rewound my recording of the best bits (88 Mins onwards)

When it came to penalties Lineker said that it was "ridiculous" that the penalties were being taken at the end with no fans. :facepalm:

Perhaps it is just that Lineker is ridiculous if he doesn't recognise or accept that was decided on the basis of the toss of a coin - Oh tosser !

Last edited:

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing

We won the toss to decide the end pens would be taken. Of course we'd choose to have them down 'our' end. Surely he'd understand that and would have done exactly the same in our position. May not look as good for the cameras but any fine margin advantages need to be taken.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
How their fans get away behaving like that at a home game week in week out beggars belief.

If we behaved like they at home games it would result in upwards of 5,000 fans being banned.

My 1st visit to the Den and I will just say that their reputation is well deserved. Nutcases. Not just a few. Thousands. Thousands of them! Most intimidating match I’ve been to in a very long time. Atmosphere was brilliant mind. Home fans were deafening at times, a boiling mass of scum and villainry that foamed with anger and fury - and that was just for our throw ins! Thank god for the Police because that lot are something else.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We won the toss to decide the end pens would be taken. Of course we'd choose to have them down 'our' end. Surely he'd understand that and would have done exactly the same in our position. May not look as good for the cameras but any fine margin advantages need to be taken.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

We had no fans because we weren't allowed fans. I hated the way the BBC played up to Millwall. They hardly showed our support, even when we scored.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Did anyone see(on the tellybox) the female Millwall 'fan' with clearly a can of drink (looked like Holtsen) wrapped in some sort of cosey, in the home trough? **** me, they take liberties up there. They need some sort of Barber figure.

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Did anyone see(on the tellybox) the female Millwall 'fan' with clearly a can of drink (looked like Holtsen) wrapped in some sort of cosey, in the home trough? **** me, they take liberties up there. They need some sort of Barber figure.

Yep i spotted that. Like 1920s America. Drink in a paper bag !!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Regarding the tickets and empty stand. PB's email said we were only 250 short of our permitted 15%. The gate was only 17100 and so it was true.

Fair enough. That makes Lineker's comments OK.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here