Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
[MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION], [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] #jurghelp #notafootballer #timetosettle

He needs your help boys.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I think that he looks better value for his price than Ali J does for his.

Hardly a boast . So far Ali j is the worst value player to ever play for the Albion . Locadia arguably third behind mark Farrington

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
[MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION], [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] #jurghelp #notafootballer #timetosettle

He needs your help boys.

Lucky he didn’t miss two good chances last night eh? He’d have had the lynch mob after him even more vociferously.

Scapegoat

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Nailed it- although Loco I would say 2nd worst

Sorry , still bruised by the idea that farrington was considered a suitable replacement for my favourite ever Albion striker

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hardly a boast . So far Ali j is the worst value player to ever play for the Albion . Locadia arguably third behind mark Farrington

I’ve not given up on Ali J, he’s hardly had a run and when he has played we have underperformed as a team.

I’m starting to feel like the guy who picks the runt from a litter of pups with my defence of Ali J and Locadia

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’ve not given up on Ali J, he’s hardly had a run and when he has played we have underperformed as a team.

I’m starting to feel like the guy who picks the runt from a litter of pups with my defence of Ali J and Locadia

I haven’t given up on Ali J. A summer of conditioning required and to stay injury free next season, then let’s see.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

I said “so far”. I haven’t given up on Ali j either, for no other reason that I can’t believe the Iranians would get so excited about someone who’s looked so mediocre so far, unless there was something else there .
As for Locadia, He’s had his moments but I always felt he was riding his luck when he had that little run at the end of the year. It’s no disgrace, but he’s just out of his depth at this level, right now. I could see him getting 20 in a season for a decent championship side.
I never get the feeling that he leaves it all out there on the pitch, almost as if in his head he doesn’t need to try as hard as others as he’s so talented. Maybe that works in the Dutch league, but not in the premiership. He could learn a thing or two from Solly about maxing out every game

Last edited:

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Those that keep slating big Jurgs do realise that we would already be in the bottom three had it not been for his goals that got us those 4 valuable points against Everton and Arsenal right?

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
I said “so far”. I haven’t given up on Ali j either, for no other reason that I can’t believe the Iranians would get so excited about someone who’s looked so pitifully mediocre so far, unless there was something else there .
As for Locadia, He’s had his moments but I always felt he was riding his luck when he had that little run at the end of the year. It’s no disgrace, but he’s just out of his depth at this level, right now. I could see him getting 20 in a season for a decent championship side.

We are a decent championship side.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

He needs your help boys.
:shrug:

The last I heard was that he's missing the rest of the season and is currently seeing the same doctor as Harry Kane (gawd bless him).

What's changed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here