Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] West Indies v England 3rd Test

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
With the 2 changes will Denly be a 3rd or will he bat at no 3.as he normally does in county games? Or has he been replaced by by Jennings already?.

I assume Jennings is called back to the squad in place of Foulkes with JB keeping wicket.

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
That's three walking wickets in the top three. Must be some sort of record for the worst batting line up.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Really couldn’t care less. We have been abysmal and deserve to be pummelled again with that line up.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
It’s astonishing, given the money in the English game, that we have such an abysmal list of options for our batting line up

Agree totally. Michael Vaughn was talking about bringing Ian Bell back. No one has stepped up in that time, unbelievable

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It’s astonishing, given the money in the English game, that we have such an abysmal list of options for our batting line up

That is the problem the money is generated by short form games not test matches or 4 day games so everything is geared to limited over village green cricket.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Agree totally. Michael Vaughn was talking about bringing Ian Bell back. No one has stepped up in that time, unbelievable

Strauss, Boycott, Pietersen - job done.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What are the odds on me playing in the Ashes? I think I could average about 4 (edge through slips before I gacefully retire bowled) which must mean I'm a contender.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here