Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Yesterday I had fish and chips...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
... for dinner because a thread on here whetted my appetite. Today I am going to have Uncle Sams because of another thread! I don't know whether to thank you for the advice or curse you for my waistline :lolol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
... for dinner because a thread on here whetted my appetite. Today I am going to have Uncle Sams because of another thread! I don't know whether to thank you for the advice or curse you for my waistline :lolol:

I settled down to a plate of cream crackers with marmite the other night, also because of a thread on here. It happens.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I settled down to a plate of cream crackers with marmite the other night, also because of a thread on here. It happens.

Gerkins .... hadn't had them for years until someone mentioned the green tasty delights a few months ago, heaven I tell ya, heaven!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Gerkins .... hadn't had them for years until someone mentioned the green tasty delights a few months ago, heaven I tell ya, heaven!

Never tried them, they just don't look right. May give them a go next time I'm at teh chippy, but if they are horrible, I am blaming YOU.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Never tried them, they just don't look right. May give them a go next time I'm at teh chippy, but if they are horrible, I am blaming YOU.

If you don't like them I'll personally apologise (but also think you're a bit odd as they are beautiful!)

A nice alternative to a pickled onion, great with salads, lovely with cheese and biscuits and a great accompaniment to Fish & Chips

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005

So curry tonight then? :)

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm having a beef and onion pie with a few chips tonight from the local chippy.

Hopefully it gets my strength up after having a chest infection. Feel a bit better.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Since being ill I’ve been right off my food and I’m a tubby bugger so it’s no bad thing but I have a real yearning for large cod, battered sausage, pickled onions and chips all washed down with a corona cherryade (those were the days) from Bardsley’s.

Balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here