Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Arvin

Jul 24, 2018
Washington DC
All I can tell you guys is that although Ali didn’t play today, I sure as hell enjoyed watching this match with my father.

To be able to watch games with my dad again after so many years is a special feeling.

Him and I used to wake up and watch Osasuna matches on GolTV every Saturday or Sunday back in the day. So to watch and follow a club from a top European league who has one of our players again is a nice feeling. Even when say Masoud and Javad didn’t play we still supported Osasuna for our boys.

Anyways, I’m sure we will see more from Jahanbakhsh! He knows the English game is a different one and he will have to work even harder and to adapt. But he will because he’s Alireza Jahanbakhsh. The MOST professional Iranian football player today. God bless him! Such a great feeling

Great win by Brighton. The fact that ARJ didn't play doesn't mean much. There is an acclimation period and honestly, it will take a bit of time. Eredivisie to EPL is a huge leap, he needs time - but once he is settled, better believe your last dollar he will play a big positive part in Brighton's future.

Brilliant job by BHAFC. So happy for Alireza to be part of this ambitious team.

Keep calm and remain patient.

Alireza will eventually become a big part of this team. He is a professional, mature and gifted player, but needs time to adapt. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't start in the next 5-6 games.

Let's trust the club and the coach who have trusted Alireza and followed him for at least 3 years! He is not there to warm the bench for the whole season.

Here's just a couple posts from PFDC, the first I thought was particularly heart warming

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
"We won. (The arrogant/impatient Iranian fans need to) Get over it." :lol:

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
The Instagram meltdown of Iranian Ali J fans for him not playing against United is frigging hilarious! I've never been obsessed over a player like they are.

I imagine Paul Barber is in the process of opening a club shop in downtown Tehran as we speak :)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
There was one on twitter threatening an explosion at the Amex if Ali isn’t picked.........

Jnr Bobkin read that out last night when we were talking about the Albion's new social media following...

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Looked really good in his cameo tonight. Has to start soon surely.

Very aware of the game situation and quite unselfish. Loved the near post flick.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here