Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Cyclist Scumbag

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Hung out to dry by social media one would hope.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now look what you've done [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION].
You really should know better by now.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
R
The victim has not been named by police..

To be fair it's pretty embarrassing to get put down by a road cyclist! Suit man could do with a self defense class or two.

And the pedestrians could do with some “having the bottle to intervene” lessons (blonde excepted!)

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I wonder what the pedestrian gentleman said to the cyclist? It certainly looked like he was saying something. If it was abusive and you’re prone to falling to the floor then maybe you should keep it buttoned.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I wonder what the pedestrian gentleman said to the cyclist? It certainly looked like he was saying something. If it was abusive and you’re prone to falling to the floor then maybe you should keep it buttoned.

I think he had every right to say something as the idiot ran a red light, I would've done the same. No excuse for that reaction from the rider though, whether he was sworn at or not. Totally out of order.

Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The victim has not been named by police..

To be fair it's pretty embarrassing to get put down by a road cyclist! Suit man could do with a self defense class or two.

He's not a road cyclist. He's not on a road bike, he went through a red light and he isn't wearing a helmet.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

"you fvcking prick" would be my guess. And it would be entirely justified.

With any luck, that piece of scum cyclist will run the wrong red and be under a bus before long.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I think he had every right to say something if the idiot ran a red light, I would've done the same. No excuse for that reaction from the rider though, whether he was sworn at or not. Totally out of order.

I've stopped confronting cyclists when they run red lights. It's not worth the abuse.

Usual turn of events -
*Cyclist runs red light*
ME: OI! Red lights are for you too mate!
Cyclist: AH F**K OFF YOU F**KING PRICK!

Like, dude, you nearly hit me, not the other way around.

They seem to be very angry people. Of course I'm generalising.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No, not fishing. Just amazed that people still latch onto colour of skin, religion, mode of transport etc etc when some **** behaves as a ****. Really disappointing

I think Randy was suggesting the OP is fishing.

I have no idea from where he got such an idea. :lol: :facepalm:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
No, not fishing. Just amazed that people still latch onto colour of skin, religion, mode of transport etc etc when some **** behaves as a ****. Really disappointing

The fact that he's a cyclist is, in this particular instance (it being a news story about a cyclist running a red light and decking some poor bugger), particularly relevant, don't you think?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here