Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] £7 an hour to spend time with three internationals in the sport you love?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
As someone else said above, I’m confused as to WHO is moaning.

If you don’t want to pay it, don’t go. The market will prove whether the price is value for money or not.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
So excited people just love to moan (NSC is full of examples of that) but the price seems pretty good to me for what they're getting.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Seems a fair price. I mean compare it to other things people can do - theatre tickets often cost more, some of the tickets to the albion are up that way, and even the cheaper ones aren't that much lower and only cover two hours, and so on.

Having said that - is it all set now, is there scope for say, half the price and you can attend just the social side or a spectator section etc? I don't know what sort of facilities and how the social side works. In my mind it's kinda like a garden party with mingling after all the games.

Having chased a few on the phone... Rate per hour seems fine but as you pointed out it's the length of the day... Revamp ahoy... Half day packages on their way.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So some have moaned about the (very reasonable) price, and some have moaned about the rare opportunity of being coached by professional athletes for a whole day.

If I were the organisers, I think I'd be tempted to just bin it off and tell them all to poke it.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Managed to find enough to make it happen... Then the weather tomorrow looks pretty bad... Going to be a lot of meet and greet rather than playing..

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Managed to find enough to make it happen... Then the weather tomorrow looks pretty bad... Going to be a lot of meet and greet rather than playing..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here