Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Frame needed for Brighton shirt - please recommend

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can anyone recommend a decent place to get a frame for a footy shirt?
Local is obviously cool, but I don't mind ordering online if there's somewhere better.

The shirt isn't full size, it's like age 12 or something.

Thanks

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I got one done at the bottom of George St. in Hove, on Church Road
Thanks. Obviously we wouldn't expect you to stray too far from your sausage. I think there are a couple of places there, do you know which one?

These look good, also come in child size and you can visit amazon via NSC and keep [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] happy.

Vivarti DIY Mounted Sports Shirt Display Frame 60 x 80cm - Black Frame, Black Mount, White Backing Card https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01JLVE266/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_vdH2AbP50QRK9
Thanks.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
FWIW before you buy a DIY one, check the reviews, most get great ones, but there have been some suppliers in the past selling them that don’t exactly get glowing recommendations. I’ve used these two before, and found them good, easy to do, and looked the business.
Thank you. Yeah I'm not made keen on a DIY option, but if they're good I'll take a look. I'll also check out the place recommended by Ernest.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Next to the pizza place where the bus shelter is to Portslade way, The Framing Workshop

I second this. This same guy has done quite a lot of framing for me over the years from regular gig photos and prints to bespoke complicated stuff like all my marathon race numbers and medals. He also does shirts as he’s shown me a few he’s done for other people. A lovely chap as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here