Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

striker light

stevie17

Banned
Oct 29, 2014
Hertfordshire
showed up 2nite....strikiers not up to it...(CH being forced to play a 4-4-1-1 due tolack of forwards available).

sorry but IMO hemed and baldock wont cut it at top fliht level.

leaves only murray (34 later this month) left with any experience..and his legs wont last too much longer.

we had it in the bag at 1-0.....2 lapses of concentration cost us...CH will not be very happy tonight.

must win next time out at the amex v newcastle.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
qqiPVpkKEHCTK.gif

Claude samdamme

Mar 8, 2014
showed up 2nite....strikiers not up to it...(CH being forced to play a 4-4-1-1 due tolack of forwards available).

sorry but IMO hemed and baldock wont cut it at top fliht level.

leaves only murray (34 later this month) left with any experience..and his legs wont last too much longer.

we had it in the bag at 1-0.....2 lapses of concentration cost us...CH will not be very happy tonight.

must win next time out at the amex v newcastle.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Why did this thread need starting when some moron has already started an almost identical slating our strikers?

Moron ?!! Excuse me for having an opinion - I thought this forum was all about airing opinions ! Just because you don't agree doesn't make me a moron. I have disagreed with other people's opinions on here but I don't get personal about it. I'll watch your posts with interest in future and will be sure to let you know if I disagree !

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Moron ?!! Excuse me for having an opinion - I thought this forum was all about airing opinions ! Just because you don't agree doesn't make me a moron. I have disagreed with other people's opinions on here but I don't get personal about it. I'll watch your posts with interest in future and will be sure to let you know if I disagree !

giphy.gif

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
[MENTION=30316]stevie17[/MENTION] has been consistently starting a boring predictable strikers are crap thread almost on a daily basis.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

You crack on fella, I'll be a happy to be called out if I start an almost identical thread slating players that can't do anything about the situation they're in.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
showed up 2nite....strikiers not up to it...(CH being forced to play a 4-4-1-1 due to lack of forwards available).

He chose to play a 4-4-1-1 and has done all season - that's his preferred formation. .he wasn't "forced" , he would have done regardless of how the transfer window turned out. And at the end he chose to play 4-4-2 .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here