Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I look across the Atlantic and see the complete denial of the GOP and what happened on January 6th and say to myself this kind of denial could never occur in Britain.

Then I saw this...

Capture.PNG

There two things that could have done a better job during the pandemic than Bojo...

a) An coin toss on decisions

b) Consultation with my sons pet hamster

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
between 2005 - 2015, the Conservatives raised 250m from property donors

2010 Conservatives brought in their ideological austerity to widen the wealth gap between rich property owners and the working class

Billionaire wealth has more than doubled since 2010. The amount of wealth owned by billionaires in the UK has more than doubled, from 58.1 billion pounds in 2010 to 123 billion pounds in 2019

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!

You moaning minnies can say what you like about this govt, but no-one could accuse them of not looking after their mates. And that's a good thing, yes?

Thanks for posting this - it's a shameful scandal of epic proportions and should ever remain a stain on the reputations of a bunch of useless, corrupt and greedy b*stards. And that's putting it mildly.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You moaning minnies can say what you like about this govt, but no-one could accuse them of not looking after their mates. And that's a good thing, yes?

Thanks for posting this - it's a shameful scandal of epic proportions and should ever remain a stain on the reputations of a bunch of useless, corrupt and greedy b*stards. And that's putting it mildly.
And they were quite happy for schoolkids in poverty to go without meals until shamed by Marcus Rashford.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
And they were quite happy for schoolkids in poverty to go without meals until shamed by Marcus Rashford.

It is the responsibility of a parent to feed their children.
Just look at some of the plumpers on the news that were dripping like ****ed fridges.... size of a ****ing house some of em..
They should try giving their nippers a wholesome meal,rather than spunking money on scratch cards and shellac nails.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Another tremendous thread where gammon attempt to develop a narrative and the rest of us laugh at them :lolol:

I am Daniel

I am Sam
Sam I am

That Sam-I-am
That Sam-I-am!
I do not like
That Sam-I-am

Do you like
Green eggs and ham

I do not like them,
Sam-I-am.
I do not like
Green eggs and ham.

Would you like them
Here or there?

I would not like them
Here or there.
I would not like them
Anywhere.
I do not like
Green eggs and ham.
I do not like them,
Sam-I-am

Would you like them
In a house?
Would you like them
With a mouse?

I do not like them
In a house.
I do not like them
With a mouse.
I do not like them
Here or there.
I do not like them
Anywhere.
I do not like green eggs and ham.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Would you eat them
In a box?
Would you eat them
With a fox?

Not in a box.
Not with a fox.
Not in a house.
Not with a mouse.
I would not eat them here or there.
I would not eat them anywhere.
I would not eat green eggs and ham.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

See a doctor.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1426836803626094594[/tweet]

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
ditto Morrison , i know we are at the arse end of the world but we have to deal with his shit the same as you have to deal with Bojo and the Yanks have Biden.

Ultimately the blood is on the hands of Blair and Bush, you cannot try impose western ideology on a medieval, barbaric bunch of thugs. Thankfully the UK is attempting to get as many Afghan interpreters and their families resettlement in the UK as possible, unfortunately I think it may be to late as this seventh century ideology sweeps to power.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here