Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Joe Biden

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, there are a few who seem to share the same trait - it can't be down to coincidence.
It's also proven to be a good idea, to try to restrict things to the Pit, but it seems that some cannot cope with it, and have the urge to try and stir shit up on the main board, despite the general ill-feeling it generates.
I'm as guilty as the next person, for reacting to it, but sometimes you just have to.

I have a rule now. I will respond (and indeed read the rubbish) only if it amuses me to do so. Attempting to point out to someone who gets it wrong time and time again, and manages to be abusive to boot, that they are wrong and offensive is pointless. But I guess it's worth flagging to the naive reader of NSC that these dimbot views, fake news posts and other tittish garbage are not widely appreciated. Weirdos and missfits :shrug:

birthofanorange

NSC Patreon
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Quite funny reading a thread where half the posts are by 3 plums on ignore. Do they 'like' esch other's posts? Do they have us on ignore too? They should have me on ignore for sure. They will never change me, and I only peek at their posts if I think it may amuse me. Sometimes it does.

Of course they 'like' each other's posts - who else will? :lolol:

I particularly enjoy seeing them sail as close to the wind as possible, and occasionally crossing the line, then back tracking faster than Farridge over his RNLI comments.
I used to think they must be teenagers, but it appears to not be the case.
Quite frightening to think that adults can be like that. :mad:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Of course they 'like' each other's posts - who else will? :lolol:

I particularly enjoy seeing them sail as close to the wind as possible, and occasionally crossing the line, then back tracking faster than Farridge over his RNLI comments.
I used to think they must be teenagers, but it appears to not be the case.
Quite frightening to think that adults can be like that. :mad:

There are mental health issues there which is part of the reason I have them on ignore. It's cruel to tie them up in knots just because I can. There is something weird about people who encourage others to dislike them. One wonders whether they have been bullied at school or at home, or worse. :eek:

That said, the nasty opinions warrant vituperation, so even if they are not all *****, their behaviour and opinions are ****ish, and this can't go unremarked.

It goes without saying that I salute your indefatigability. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
There are mental health issues there which is part of the reason I have them on ignore. It's cruel to tie them up in knots just because I can. There is something weird about people who encourage others to dislike them. One wonders whether they have been bullied at school or at home, or worse. :eek:

That said, the nasty opinions warrant vituperation, so even if they are not all *****, their behaviour and opinions are ****ish, and this can't go unremarked.

It goes without saying that I salute your indefatigability. :thumbsup:

I finally took your advice a while back and put half a dozen of them ignore as below as well. It doesn't quite match the 50 or so you have on ignore, but having Footy G and 5 like minded posters such as the username former known as Das Reich does for me. That's obviously when they're not serving bans for calling people a paedophile and posting links up to Britain First etc, as is their custom, but it does make NSC a better place.

Das Reich & Friends.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I finally took your advice a while back and put half a dozen of them ignore as below as well. It doesn't quite match the 50 or so you have on ignore, but having Footy G and 5 like minded posters such as the username former known as Das Reich does for me. That's obviously when they're not serving bans for calling people a paedophile and posting links up to Britain First etc, as is their custom, but it does make NSC a better place.

View attachment 139185

All of yours are on my list :thumbsup:

What is the eternal scream of the white disenfranchised man? Nobody takes me seriously!

Behave nicely and we will. :shrug:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
To be fair Biden is a better option than Trump.
Anyone is a better option than Trump.

exactly, I don't know what the milage is in casting doubt on Biden or making comparisons. Trump was a facist psychopath who ruled by populism, division and lies, pretended he won the election, created an environment of conspiracy where even now a large proportion of people still think he won, and ended with inciting riots on the Capitol. An absolute low point for western democracy which we should all pray is never repeated

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To be fair Biden is a better option than Trump.
Anyone is a better option than Trump.
Trump is Yesterday's Zero who may or may not get his comeuppance. One for the historians now.

Biden is current so certainly open to criticism, but he does seem a massive improvement on the previous jerk.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

View attachment 139185

That list you have there is responsible for about 95% of all the chaff on here, you really can't go wrong with them on Ignore.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
exactly, I don't know what the milage is in casting doubt on Biden or making comparisons. Trump was a facist psychopath who ruled by populism, division and lies, pretended he won the election, created an environment of conspiracy where even now a large proportion of people still think he won, and ended with inciting riots on the Capitol. An absolute low point for western democracy which we should all pray is never repeated

Yet still, he has most of the Republican Party in his thrall. So many of them have climbed so far up the tree it is now impossible for them to come back down with any face. If you repeat a lie it really still is a lie and it needs to be called out.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Blimey, bit of a snowstorm on here earlier today I see, getting a name check despite not even posting on this thread until now is even more amusing ...

giphy.gif

:lolol:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Another day, another sad showing from the immigration situation, lots of kids in cages and more by the day under Bidens presidency, even looking like very sad covid outbreaks due to inadequate care:

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1420785140079419400?s=20

More awful news coming out of the house. The House adjourned without passing an extension to the eviction moratorium, meaning the moratorium is set to expire Saturday night

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1421238236576374785?s=20

Don't forget the democrats have a majority in the house.

On top of this, it looks quite sinister when you look deeper into this.... https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...res-a-labor-shortage-their-solution-prisoners

1) Let eviction moratorium expire in the middle of a surging pandemic & economic crisis
2) Criminalise homelessness
3) Put now homeless, newly incarcerated people to work for thirty cents an hour

Appalling to see the house of reps go on vacation while the US faces the biggest homelessness problem in its history. Not to mention we've heard nothing about another stimulus, which we were assured we would get another one under Biden. Trump would (rightfully) be absolutely crucified for this stuff, it's alarming to witness the silence from people who can help put the pressure on the politicians.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Blimey, bit of a snowstorm on here earlier today I see, getting a name check despite not even posting on this thread until now is even more amusing ...

giphy.gif

:lolol:

We have had a visit to the pit from Harry the intellectual, the usual suspects got very moist, it’s gone quiet now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

birthofanorange

NSC Patreon
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I did think it strange that none of the Troll Squad put in an appearance last night - The Sunday Bigot's Bash must have had a lock-in, yet here they are today, in their sad little droves. :lolol:

It's almost as if they live in the same place, or are possibly the same person (or two). Imagine that.

birthofanorange

NSC Patreon
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Trump is Yesterday's Zero who may or may not get his comeuppance. One for the historians now.

Biden is current so certainly open to criticism, but he does seem a massive improvement on the previous jerk.

Anyone in power who doesn't have the name 'Boris' is open to criticism, apparently. :)

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
We have had a visit to the pit from Harry the intellectual, the usual suspects got very moist, it’s gone quiet now.

Ah yes, I remember now, the fruity orange second account running off to get one of the big boys on the main board after getting a good peeling. Snowflakes assemble!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Ah yes, I remember now, the fruity orange second account running off to get one of the big boys on the main board after getting a good peeling. Snowflakes assemble!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

It was very exciting, like the scene out of Star Wars,when Vadar makes an appearance on the Death Star, the Girth was fawning all over the place, he may have even let out a bit of wee wee.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here