Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You're entitled to your thoughts but as I said earlier I expect my vote to be upheld not devalued
Regards
DR

Thought there was going to be mass disorder on the streets if we didn’t leave in March? You lot are all anonymous keyboard warriors and I have no doubt we won’t leave on a no deal in October either

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I voted Remain, but I have to say there are a number of Remain posters on here behaving like arrogant 'know it all pricks'.

D

Deleted member 2719

Good to see you chuckling away to our countries potential catastrophic, economic meltdown.

What you talking about there is an economic meltdown every time the Labour party get in and spend spend spend.

Sit back and enjoy the ride and cheer up, please.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I voted Remain, but I have to say there are a number of Remain posters on here behaving like arrogant 'know it all pricks'.

To be fair, I really don't think it started out that way, but when faced with the most dense material known to Man, who refuse to see what's in front of their very eyes, even a sponge would come across as a 'know it all prick'.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
What you talking about there is an economic meltdown every time the Labour party get in and spend spend spend.

Sit back and enjoy the ride and cheer up, please.

Why are you talking about a party that hasnt been in power for years? Im guessing to distract from the cluster**** that your implicit in.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Tell us more from the Czech republic:dunce:
Regards
DR

Like I explained to you earlier turnip. The world has moved on from communicating via tin cans and bits of string. One thing that technology has enabled me to do for example, is to classify you as a turnip. Thanks technology!

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
It was my opinion, shared on an opinion board. I’m sure you are familiar with the concept. Not trying to justify with fake facts is actually rather important.

Thank you for the clarification. I am familiar with the concept; it's just that you (quite rightly in my view) criticised the idea of conjecture presented as fact and then seemed to be doing just that - rather than saying 'this is my view' from the outset!

D

Deleted member 2719

You quote a poet I will quote a genius.

I mean it Lever, mix with the positive ones, it is your only chance.

Einstein.jpg

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

Not sure if its about 'know it all pricks' and more about recognising the cluster**** that is unfolding in front of us.

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013

I think you are probably right there are a small number of remain posters who can come across like that but I would surmise that this is largely as a result of their complete and utter exasperation with the arguments put forward by leavers! But it also seems to me pretty much most leave posters actually are what you say!

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I'll stick with 'know it all pricks', I think.

Your right of course to do so, but if you think that leaving with no deal will be at all beneficial to the country, then , I guess, we will have different opinions, and you are free to see me how you like

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You quote a poet I will quote a genius.

I mean it Lever, mix with the positive ones, it is your only chance.

View attachment 114563

.... I am not negative. I am certain that Johnston is a conman (both as a politician and in his domestic life) hiding in plain sight; the good and sensible people of Britain are going to recognise that one day soon. It may take time, but we will survive the crass stupidity of Brexit and 'opinion formers' who led suggestible people to what they call the 'sunny uplands' will be discovered for the frauds they have always been. I am looking forward to it!

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Quote Mouldy Boots 'I mean it Lever, mix with the positive ones, it is your only chance'.

Project fear?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here