Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Everytime i jump on this thread it's:
Panic, panic, moan, moan.

:shutup::shutup::shutup:

I hope you lot relax and enjoy yourself at some point during the day.

:rave::rave::rave:

Why would you be interested in other posters relaxing?
No panic here.... but concern about an unknown, unchartered future is a lot more intelligent than facile, glib bullishness don't you think?
Oh no, I forgot, you don't do thinking.

D

Deleted member 2719

I don't like Jeremy Corbyn but that is a very silly thing to say.
Not really, he is a danger to the UK, but bless those young students are too wet behind their ears to realise it.
But they are happy enough to drop crap all over our countryside.

Why would you be interested in other posters relaxing?
No panic here.... but concern about an unknown, unchartered future is a lot more intelligent than facile, glib bullishness don't you think?
Oh no, I forgot, you don't do thinking.

Relax, don't do it
When you want to come
Relax, don't do it
When you want to sock it to it
Relax, don't do it
When you want to come

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Not really, he is a danger to the UK, but bless those young students are too wet behind their ears to realise it.

Is he any more a danger to the country than messrs Cameron, Osborne, May, Johnson. Cummings, Gove, Patel, Javid etc etc.

I'll give you a clue. The answer to that is resounding no...… And No, I would not vote for him if there was a general election tomorrow.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Relax, don't do it
When you want to come
Relax, don't do it
When you want to sock it to it
Relax, don't do it
When you want to come

Reduced to 1980s Frankie Goes to Hollywood lyrics already?
Disappointingly uninventive but not unpredictable.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
If Corbyn gets in we will all die.

You are just a mouthpiece of the establishment I don't think anyone really thinks your statement is likley in fact I don't really think you believe it.

Jeramy Corbyn is no more left wing than other Labour leaders throughout its history Bar Tony Blaires New Labour

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Theresa Mays deal fulfilled the referendum.

The ERG voted it down.

Don't come on here spouting democracy to advocate for no deal.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Are you bluudy stupid? The WA makes us a Vassal slave state. Unable to get out without Brussels agreement. You have to be a retarded runt of the litter to think that Mays 'Deal' satisfied leavers. What an arse you are!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
You are just a mouthpiece of the establishment I don't think anyone really thinks your statement is likley in fact I don't really think you believe it.

Jeramy Corbyn is no more left wing than other Labour leaders throughout its history Bar Tony Blaires New Labour

He is mind, not Prime Minister material is he?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
He is mind, not Prime Minister material is he?

That's a different question one that the public will have to answer at the next election, Jeramy Corbyn is not a party leader and potential Priminister in the mold of many others especially of more recent years, I am not sure that's a bad thing

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Theresa Mays deal fulfilled the referendum.

The ERG voted it down.

Don't come on here spouting democracy to advocate for no deal.

If it fulfilled the referendum then why didn't PARLIAMENT vote it through? If it gave you what you wanted why did they reject it? It's because they are playing their own power grabbing games. Instead of accepting the vote they are doing everything they can to get power out if this. As for fulfilling the vote May's deal we might as well stay in with that.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
23 more MEPs don't force the UK to do anything when we have a veto.

We only have a veto in some areas - we can't veto everything and anything. You keep implying we can veto anything we don't like, we can't.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

really? reckon Corbyn and his supporters would disagree with that. why pretend Corbyn isnt further left wing than previous Labour leavers, isnt that the point of supporting him?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If it fulfilled the referendum then why didn't PARLIAMENT vote it through? If it gave you what you wanted why did they reject it? It's because they are playing their own power grabbing games. Instead of accepting the vote they are doing everything they can to get power out if this. As for fulfilling the vote May's deal we might as well stay in with that.

parliament didnt pass it because enough people fell into "isnt leave enough" and "if we vote against we can remain" camps. i'm wondering if the current bravado from Johnson isnt so much to get changes from EU, but to move the second camp to vote for the WA, as they would prefer that to hard exit.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Is this a joke?

Her deal did meet the requirements.

The only requirement to fulfill was no longer being an official EU member.

Theresa Mays deal would have fulfilled the ballot.

Labour's proposed customs union would have fulfilled the ballot.

The ERG ultra hard brexiters voted against brexit in two meaningful votes on a WA.

The indicative votes following this shows there was really only an appetite for a customs union that could ever get through the house.

No deal has 100% consistently been rejected by parliament, and 100% rejected by the public in every single (credible) poll released. Only 25% of the public believe no deal is a positive outcome.

Based on all of this, no deal is not democratic. And leavers have concocted this undemocratic situation.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Are you bluudy stupid? The WA makes us a Vassal slave state. Unable to get out without Brussels agreement. You have to be a retarded runt of the litter to think that Mays 'Deal' satisfied leavers. What an arse you are!

Do you think Turkey is a vassal state of the EU? They aren't in the EU, but are signed up to the customs union, so they can trade with the EU.

Jan 30, 2008
Is this a joke?

Her deal did meet the requirements.

The only requirement to fulfill was no longer being an official EU member.

Theresa Mays deal would have fulfilled the ballot.

Labour's proposed customs union would have fulfilled the ballot.

The ERG ultra hard brexiters voted against brexit in two meaningful votes on a WA.

The indicative votes following this shows there was really only an appetite for a customs union that could ever get through the house.

No deal has 100% consistently been rejected by parliament, and 100% rejected by the public in every single (credible) poll released. Only 25% of the public believe no deal is a positive outcome.

Based on all of this, no deal is not democratic. And leavers have concocted this undemocratic situation.

Retaining a customs union is not leaving the EU ,give your head a wobble Mikey i
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here