Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The **** in west lower by north

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
First half two 15 16 year olds in front of us joining in with all the songs. 40 odd year old with 8 year old son row in front turns around "you're voice is ****ing irritating me, you sing one more song and I'll take your head clean off"
15 year old says " we're at the football mate what's your problem?"
C*** says "right let's take this outside"
8 year old "dad please don't please dont'

What the **** is wrong with these *****!?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
story.png

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
I was in the North Stand 1E and we all stood up and thought it was a rogue Valencia fan amongst the Seagulls by the way everyone was chanting. Didn’t know it was the opposite.

Charming to act like that in front of a young child.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
First half two 15 16 year olds in front of us joining in with all the songs. 40 odd year old with 8 year old son row in front turns around "you're voice is ****ing irritating me, you sing one more song and I'll take your head clean off"
15 year old says " we're at the football mate what's your problem?"
C*** says "right let's take this outside"
8 year old "dad please don't please dont'

What the **** is wrong with these *****!?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Back from summer holiday and sand in the vagina would be my guess.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Never sure the point of these type of thread. Did you do anything about it at the time? And what did you expect out of putting it on here?

GBs initial comment is pretty much the only sort of thing which follows every time this kind of thread appears.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
What should he have done about it?

Maybe he was putting it on here to make people aware of this kind of toxic behaviour in the stands, and to see if anyone else noticed it? Particularly as a young kid was involved.

I personally wouldn't have got involved either. Would you?

There are quite a number of ways you can ‘get involved’ without having to physically do so. Just a quiet word with a steward for example - and I think we still have a text number for this sort of threatening behaviour. Posting something on here several hours after the fact doesn’t do much to help the 15 year olds who have been threatened.

I’d have got involved in some way - yes.

Last edited:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I would have snuck a bottle top into his pocket and then called the guards. Will be sad for his lad to have to miss the football after his dad is slapped with a lifetime ban, but thems the breaks!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Never sure the point of these type of thread. Did you do anything about it at the time? And what did you expect out of putting it on here?

GBs initial comment is pretty much the only sort of thing which follows every time this kind of thread appears.

So, pray tell what are the prescribed things that folk can make comments on, on NSC, after being at the football? And how many of these would better be dealt with by said poster having manned up, as is implied, at the time? ???

I would suggest that raising awareness about nobbery, by whatever means, especially by starting threads on NSC, is a good thing.:shrug:

kroqq

Mar 28, 2013
My experience of the West Lower, North End, (Row U fact fans) tonight was something i shant forget in a hurry. Lad early 20s swaying side to side on the steps inside the ground as the match kicked off. So utterly gone. No idea how stewards let him in but they were dogshit tonight. People shouting at him to sit down and take his seat as his was blocking peoples view. Eventually one ushered him to his seat in the middle of the row. He sat down and collapsed immediately. Until about the 23rd minute when there was an inhuman sound and then shouting. He had woken up and projectile vomited on the row in front. I dont think ive ever seen so much puke. Poor bloke in front of him utterly drenched in vomit and fled. Wasnt expecting a pre season game against Valencia to resemble a scene from the exorcist! It was so bad. I hope anyone affected in row T is disinfected and ok. PS the 2 cleaners who came in mid match (1 was called Pawel) to clean up this biblical mess were awesome.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My experience of the West Lower, North End, (Row U fact fans) tonight was something i shant forget in a hurry. Lad early 20s swaying side to side on the steps inside the ground as the match kicked off. So utterly gone. No idea how stewards let him in but they were dogshit tonight. People shouting at him to sit down and take his seat as his was blocking peoples view. Eventually one ushered him to his seat in the middle of the row. He sat down and collapsed immediately. Until about the 23rd minute when there was an inhuman sound and then shouting. He had woken up and projectile vomited on the row in front. I dont think ive ever seen so much puke. Poor bloke in front of him utterly drenched in vomit and fled. Wasnt expecting a pre season game against Valencia to resemble a scene from the exorcist! It was so bad. I hope anyone affected in row T is disinfected and ok. PS the 2 cleaners who came in mid match (1 was called Pawel) to clean up this biblical mess were awesome.

But what did you do about it?
Hopefully you went and fetched a mop,bucket and 2 litres of pine disinfectant and helped the cleaners......:)

( I'm taking the piss out of the high and mighty on this thread, not you)
:rolleyes:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Is it wrong of me to laugh at this?!

???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here