Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2019/20 PL prediction articles

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
No great surprise is it. The odds on us going down are actually quite tempting. Still, I have just about enough hope left we will do what's required to stay in this league.

NSC has descended from intransigent toe-the-liner's to everyone playing games of listing clubs with worse transfer windows than ours. Everything will be ok so long as we have a better window than palace it seems.

In before some boring **** informs me it hasn't closed yet.

Under two weeks left, significant strengthening of first team needed.

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
FourFourTwo have published their season preview. Their verdict:

"New manager, new style, but familiar failings could spell a very long season - 20th"

:eek:

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Who cares? We'll still be in our seats at the start of 20/21 whether we stay up or don't.

Those predictions can kiss the sweatiest part of my arse crack and, on a day like today, that will be, I predict, rather unpleasant.
Sone things once thought cannot be unthought. Uggghh

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No great surprise is it. The odds on us going down are actually quite tempting. Still, I have just about enough hope left we will do what's required to stay in this league.

NSC has descended from intransigent toe-the-liner's to everyone playing games of listing clubs with worse transfer windows than ours. Everything will be ok so long as we have a better window than palace it seems.

In before some boring **** informs me it hasn't closed yet.

Under two weeks left, significant strengthening of first team needed.

Looking depessingly like sleepwalking into the Championship at the moment. New manager neither here nor there. No significant upgrade to the first team looks like a one way trip sadly. Too many other clubs seem to appreciate the value of their PL status far more than us.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
The Guardian have us finishing 19th place...

When the royal blue “El Capitan” mural on the side of Church Street, in the heart of Brighton’s North Laine, was painted over before the final game of last season it signalled the beginning of the end of an era. In the weeks after the graffiti, which depicted Bruno as a king, the Spaniard retired with his status as a cult hero intact and the manager Chris Hughton was sacked and replaced by Graham Potter. Since then Anthony Knockaert, a catalyst in the team’s promotion two years ago, has departed on loan. But there is calm at Brighton, a feeling that such change represents evolution rather than revolution.... Full article: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jul/30/premier-league-201920-preview-no-4-brighton

SAC

May 21, 2014
They've pretty much all been predicting that since 5:00pm on 17th. April 2017.

I don't think many did last season, the Guardian predicated 14th. They also predicted relegation for Watford.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Couldn't disagree more. This is the same dogshit squad from last year.
Where are we getting 50 goals from?

Seven games in and we have managed five goals.
Two in our last six games.
Same old problem and Glenn is a year older.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here