Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Millwall FA Cup Quarter Final Confirmed as Sunday 17th 2pm on BBC (merged threads)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
This is the third time I’ve dispelled this myth on this thread.

Last year tickets for the semi final were held at the 2014 prices of £30, £40, £50 and £60. The games last year were two semis between four of the top six - so arguably that was the time to fleece fans.

It won’t be any different this year (IF we get there.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try quoting the cost of a final ticket £45 to £145 last year

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
No mention anywhere of what our allocation is. People have emailed Barber about things like the lack of XXXL away shirts at the club shop - so I am assuming he will be getting bombarded with enquiries about this as I type.

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Have they disclosed what the allocation Albion have been given to sell?

I was just about to ask same question.

Assume it is the bare minimum as the first tier loyalty points are holders are guaranteed a ticket if they want one and the threshold is pretty high.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
On-sale date Points required
Friday 22nd February STHs with 369+
Monday 25th February STHs with 277+*
Tuesday 26th February STHs with 219+*
Wednesday 27th February All Season-Ticket Holders*
Thursday 28th February Members with 63+*
Friday 1st March All Members*

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was just about to ask same question.

Assume it is the bare minimum as the first tier loyalty points are holders are guaranteed a ticket if they want one and the threshold is pretty high.

Based on 369+ it must be something like the 2,200 Everton got ?

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Based on 369+ it must be something like the 2,200 Everton got ?

Perhaps Millwall have offered us the whole stand (4000?) but the club want to gauge demand before committing to taking them all! After all it’s on TV and at scary Millwall. I meant this comment as tongue in cheek but I’m actually starting to think it could be true.

Edit: This could explain the big gap between tiers. Top tier guarantees a ticket if we only take 2200, second tier guarantees a ticket if we get 4000 tickets?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That's a massive gap between the 1st and 2nd tier isn't it?

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

I've got 368 points FFS. Crazy gap between first and second tier.

Never quite understood this - always seems to be the same. First tier appear to be guaranteed a ticket, then it's opened up to a much bigger population for tier 2. Guess it must be to give more people a chance (mostly those with several devices they can log on with at 9am to blag multiple places in the queue)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Never quite understood this - always seems to be the same. First tier appear to be guaranteed a ticket, then it's opened up to a much bigger population for tier 2. Guess it must be to give more people a chance (mostly those with several devices they can log on with at 9am to blag multiple places in the queue)

Don't understand why people want multiple places in the queue as if you have the required points, you'll have the whole of Friday to get your ticket. Pretty sure that the club know that everyone with 369pts will get a ticket if they want one and buy it on Friday.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Don't understand why people want multiple places in the queue as if you have the required points, you'll have the whole of Friday to get your ticket. Pretty sure that the club know that everyone with 369pts will get a ticket if they want one and buy it on Friday.

No....the multiple devices thing is for the Saturday binfest.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Try quoting the cost of a final ticket £45 to £145 last year

That’s still reasonable for such an occasion I think but fully accept that to some that’s too much. It’s the world’s oldest cup competition and one of the most watched events globally so I expect it to be more. By comparison a ticket to the Ashes is £150 [emoji2369]

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
That’s still reasonable for such an occasion I think but fully accept that to some that’s too much. It’s the world’s oldest cup competition and one of the most watched events globally so I expect it to be more. By comparison a ticket to the Ashes is £150 [emoji2369]

To add some perspective I’ve been with the family today to see The Lion King, matinee performance. Tickets ranged from £43.75 to £200. I settled for some reasonable tickets in the royal circle @£72.50 each. This is on 9-10 times a week!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here