Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fixtures for 2021/22 - Date for your diary

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
if carlsberg did fixtures

It's like theyve been designed acknowledging our bad luck last season with a message sayin " go on then , fill your boots and be the surprise package "

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
What's with Leeds (a) on the penultimate day of the season being on a Sunday? Of course the last day of the season is always a Sunday but seems strange that this one is not a provisional Saturday. What gives?

The FA Cup final is the 14th May so that set of fixtures is being played on the 15th to avoid clashing.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Decent spread of fixtures. Yes they are all difficult but there's fewer occasions with piles of top teams in a row. Happy with how they look.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
For once pretty satisfied with these! No doubt ruined by TV scheduling - although those moaners who can’t get tickets and hate new age kick off times can be guaranteed they can get their arses to Burnley first day!! That’s 3pm and a ticket!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Blimey, going to be a short season. They reckon City will have the league done and dusted by the 23rd October!
(City H is always last game when they win or have won the title).

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Better spread of fixtures than we have had in the PL I would say. Only the City/Liverpool double ups stand out. Decent start and finish. Or maybe I am just less scared after 4 seasons ... we might belong?

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Hells bells - I know the Albion site says back to back games on 21 August - but both on the same day???

Graham Potter's men make the journey to Turf Moor on Saturday 14th August, before hosting their first top-tier match at the Amex the following Saturday, with recently promoted Watford heading down to the south coast.

Back-to-back home games sees Albion take on Everton at home on the 21st August, before a two-week break for international fixtures.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
We could be top in mid-October...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here