Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
We are going to have far less choice and say in trade deals outside of the EU. We will be the world’s little bitch .

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
At the moment yes. After brexit you WILL be forced to stay. Freedom of movement will not exist. There will be no right to leave.

GOLD...
I didn’t realise I couldn’t leave after March 29th 2019..I better see if I can get a refund on My holiday to Cancun in July and do you think I won’t be able to go to New York in December?...
I think We need another vote......lively...

on our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
England alone (or maybe with Wales) will be not be an island nation

As my late father used to say:-

"We'll never be an island all the time Scotland, Wales & Yorkshire are attached to us".

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Well two years of dog's abuse,and vile insults from the remain side hasn't got them their wish,so perhaps they can become responsible adults and get a job.Other passports are available if you are reputable.Some countries are starting to see the light on bi-lateral deals now,particularly Italy.Time to wake up now Tusky.Tick-Tock.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well two years of dog's abuse,and vile insults from the remain side hasn't got them their wish,so perhaps they can become responsible adults and get a job.Other passports are available if you are reputable.Some countries are starting to see the light on bi-lateral deals now,particularly Italy.Time to wake up now Tusky.Tick-Tock.

What makes you think remainers don’t have jobs? 2p, you really are a silly sausage.

P.S We all know your mob is cacking it’s knickers, all your bluster and vile insults to remainers and we all are, as predicted, in an utter mess. And it’s all on your conscience. No amount of false bravado and denial will change that. Nobody is buying that rubbish.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You do not have the right to no.

But I can if I follow the correct rules obtain residency in either of those countries can I not?
And chin up Plooks,no matter what the house cats tell you it will still be possible to travel to Europe.

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Question to Brexiteers on here (this was asked 12 months ago and I got nothing)

Can you provide an example of one large trade opportunity post Brexit, needs to be something that we don't enjoy under our existing EU trading arrangement.

A region and a product or service will do? Just wanted to assess how far we're come as Liam has been working hard

Capture.JPG

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Of course the evidence suggests Remainers are more likely to have a job than Leavers for various reasons, but yeah narrative.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There’s no doubt it will be more tricky to travel. But I’m sure it will be do-able. I will soon be getting my Irish passport so hopefully that’ll knock that problem out for me. But the point being that free movement is a very valuable right that is being removed and that rankles.
I see lots of things being taken away from us through Brexit but zero being added. Doesn’t seem like a great deal to me.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I am glad you are happy ending the UK and creating an isolated country with a small island mentallity. Some of us have bigger visions and reach.

I assume you're leaving then ? Running away like a coward ? :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
There’s no doubt it will be more tricky to travel. But I’m sure it will be do-able. I will soon be getting my Irish passport so hopefully that’ll knock that problem out for me. But the point being that free movement is a very valuable right that is being removed and that rankles.
I see lots of things being taken away from us through Brexit but zero being added. Doesn’t seem like a great deal to me.

A right that I, for one, was born with and has now been taken away. And people wonder why the majority of young people are pissed off.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A right that I, for one, was born with and has now been taken away. And people wonder why the majority of young people are pissed off.

Absolutely. And foreign youngsters coming in to visit to. Copping off with the French exchange lasses was a right of passage!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I have left, can you outline why I'm a coward?

The point was made against Plooks not you. You might want to look up Plooks history. Lied about living outside the UK when in reality he was on holiday. Blames old people ( and the wealthy ) for him not getting a decent education and not being able to buy a house and for all his life ills. He calls people traitors and evil .... yet he plans to run away.

So no, you're not a coward :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here