Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
All a bit hectic but entertaining for me

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
So CH can not be asked questions of then? We should just sit here and thank him for managing us! I am not saying sack him or anything as stupid as that but his we have picked 5 points out of 30 and are stumbling against a Championship’s reserves and academy! But let’s not rock the boat..

Every team bar those in the top six have bad runs. It’s why there in the top six and the rest aren’t.
You want to whinge then whinge but don’t get hacked off if people disagree.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
So CH can not be asked questions of then? We should just sit here and thank him for managing us! I am not saying sack him or anything as stupid as that but his we have picked 5 points out of 30 and are stumbling against a Championship’s reserves and academy! But let’s not rock the boat..

But you are relentlessly negative. It's tedious and totally out of keeping with a club having one of our best seasons in our history. Sure, there is stuff to improve but there always will be.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
But you are relentlessly negative. It's tedious and totally out of keeping with a club having one of our best seasons in our history. Sure, there is stuff to improve but there always will be.

Somebody has to step up to Junior’s role as 100% negative though :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here