Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To avoid bed wetting - the staying up tracker - 2018-19 Game 36 update - 5 below

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Huddersfield and Fulham remain on -15 and -11 after last night.
Cardiff stay on -5.

Burnley improved to -3
Newcastle improved to -2.
Everton improved to +1.

Albion sit on +6 with 9 clubs below us.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Huddersfield and Fulham remain on -15 and -11 after last night.
Cardiff stay on -5.

Burnley improved to -3
Newcastle improved to -2.
Everton improved to +1.

Albion sit on +6 with 9 clubs below us.
This gives me some crumbs for comfort. However I would imagine that the tracker has back loaded a lot of home wins and I don't feel positive they will happen at the moment ok current form.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
This gives me some crumbs for comfort. However I would imagine that the tracker has back loaded a lot of home wins and I don't feel positive they will happen at the moment ok current form.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Tracker says we need to win 6 out of our 8 home games.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We don’t need another 18 points. Needing to win 6 from 8 assumes we’re on track now, and 40 is needed.

Another 10-11 points will be plenty

Nice to get them sooner rather than later though, eh?

4 points vs Watford + Burnley would have me breathing a bit easier again.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
We don’t need another 18 points. Needing to win 6 from 8 assumes we’re on track now, and 40 is needed.

Another 10-11 points will be plenty

Yep, we will not need 40 points to stay up. I was just responding to a question about the tracker.

We are in a decent position at the moment and if we can pick up 3 wins and a couple of draws we should be alright. Would be nice to win 6 home games and move up the table!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
This time last season we had 23 points and were only 2 points from the relegation zone so despite last nights debacle we’re still in a good position.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
ps) Palace remain on level par, but Saints away followed by Fulham at home could rag them into trouble if they lose them both. I'm hoping, but sadly suspect they will be fine.

*cough*

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Here's the full schedule and graph. I'm not panicking, I'm not. 6 up now. Very winnable games at home coming up.

Attachments

• Fixtures Game 24a.png
    Fixtures Game 24a.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 910
  • Graph Game 24a.png
    Graph Game 24a.png
    107.6 KB · Views: 912

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Down to 4 points above tracker but interesting to note we are not forecasted to get any points in next three games so chance to claw those points back.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Well it was a reasonable point, but not the 3 we really needed to make up for Tuesday's match.

We have now had six games below par, six games over par, but are still 4 points above the tracker with a beautiful free hit against Burnley to come next and a great chance to put it all to bed with a MASSIVE March.

Attachments

• Graph Game 25a.png
    Graph Game 25a.png
    108 KB · Views: 575
  • Fixtures Game 25b.png
    Fixtures Game 25b.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 565

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
The BBC's stats out of context annoyed me yesterday:Brighton have won just one of their last 10 PL games. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47011465

We have played seven of the top ten in those games. We took six points from a potential thirty, but following Giraffe's expected points formula, we would have been expected to take six points from a potential thirty.

And how on earth did Blackpool get through a December playing only two games?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here