Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City game NOT on SKY

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Pretty sure they are aware this goes on already without a post on NSC being what makes them realise!

Also isn't the real Captain Sensible a Palace fan?

Yes, but I’m not the real one.
Also of course they know, but it doesn’t help that there are constantly posts on here about it, it’s one thing for websites to offer these services or kodi for example.. another thing for some to boast on here about how they are gonna watch the game from illegitimate sources.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Can we not have posts touting watching on foreign channels. Yes I know you “could be” abroad watching it. But in reality you are saying something else. It only alerts the club to it and the wider TV community and internet providers. Don’t alert them to it.

Palace listed all the foreign channels showing our game with them on their official website and presumably do it every game so I don’t think us saying who is showing a game is likely to be an issue.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Can we not have posts touting watching on foreign channels. Yes I know you “could be” abroad watching it. But in reality you are saying something else. It only alerts the club to it and the wider TV community and internet providers. Don’t alert them to it.

Really? We arent allowed to post streams directly which is understandable, but the club, ISPs, TV people REALLY arent going to be scouring NSC for links and stuff before they think oh lets check Reddit and Being as the game is being shown I South East Asia/North Africa/Any/Every country except where the game is are they? I think they might already be aware you know

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Mmmnah. I'm fully expecting them to take care of Hudds regardless.

The thought of Liverpool going at us full tilt on the final day if we need something frankly has me soiling myself.

How about the possibility of Klopp doing his mate a favour with a weaker side?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Of the DOZENS of websites suggesting where streams might be available, NSC does not appear.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
REALLY hoping they don't turn Liverpool over at the Bridge this weekend, otherwise the dippers might need to put us away on the last day to make sure of a top 4 finish. I'd much rather that was a dead rubber for them,with their feet up in prep for the CL final.

Yep. I'll be cheering on Liverpool in this game. I think Klopp will demand heavy metal football regardless of reaching the final.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I’ll repeat for you....

Of course they know, but it doesn’t help that there are constantly posts on here about it, it’s one thing for websites to offer these services or kodi for example.. another thing for some to boast on here about how they are gonna watch the game from illegitimate sources.
That’s how card sharing got shut down. Too many people using it and boasting about it! The best thing about a good thing is to keep it to yourself!
If u don’t understand that [MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION] [MENTION=1557]maffew[/MENTION] & [MENTION=3711]Driver8[/MENTION] and many others all over other social media, then you won’t be watching those streams for much longer. Whatever you want guys. CCcam and Mgcamd are gone. The same will happen with iptv if it’s constantly discussed on public social media.

Last edited:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I’ll repeat for you....

Of course they know, but it doesn’t help that there are constantly posts on here about it, it’s one thing for websites to offer these services or kodi for example.. another thing for some to boast on here about how they are gonna watch the game from illegitimate sources.
That’s how card sharing got shut down. Too many people using it and boasting about it! The best thing about a good thing is to keep it to yourself!
If u don’t understand that [MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION] [MENTION=1557]maffew[/MENTION] & [MENTION=3711]Driver8[/MENTION] and many others all over other social media, then you won’t be watching those streams for much longer. Whatever you want guys. CCcam and Mgcamd are gone. The same will happen with iptv if it’s constantly discussed.

Oh perlease streams are going nowhere, never, as long as there is an internet and games are broadcast abroad we will be able to watch online, somehow, somewhere

It is impossible to police and will will end up the same way Napster morphed into services like Deezer. A cheap subscription based thing which you pay for no adverts or get a couple of games a month with loads of adverts. Someone like Virgin or Amazon will be all over it. In the mean time there will be streams, as one stops, another one will start up, rebrand

I'd say the more people that watch streams the better. More incentive for someone to properly monetise them and improve the quality

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Due to a bereavement in the family I will be in the Manchester area on Wednesday.

Every cloud.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’ll repeat for you....

If u don’t understand that [MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION] [MENTION=1557]maffew[/MENTION] & [MENTION=3711]Driver8[/MENTION] and many others all over other social media, then you won’t be watching those streams for much longer. Whatever you want guys. CCcam and Mgcamd are gone. The same will happen with iptv if it’s constantly discussed on public social media.

Don't need to be patronised thanks. Bounce this regularly and we can see - when you say much longer, you thinking what ? Maybe none next season ? The following season ? .......I can't see an end to streams any time soon and posting links on here or not won't make any material difference given the number of other websites carrying the info.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
............. The same will happen with iptv if it’s constantly discussed on public social media.

No one has said they are going to be watching from illegitimate sources, they have merely pointed out which countries and tv channels will be showing our game. There were no pointers as to how to watch these channels at all.

If you are worried about IPV being 'discovered' by the general public you had better not look at Youtube it would frighten you.

I think the news is already out there.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No one has said they are going to be watching from illegitimate sources, they have merely pointed out which countries and tv channels will be showing our game. There were no pointers as to how to watch these channels at all.

That said, a potential new advertising partner I had been in discussion with, emailed me yesterday to say they were unable to proceed due to illegal streaming being discussed on this very thread.

They found it themselves and specifically linked to it with the reason.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one

If you are worried about IPV being 'discovered' by the general public you had better not look at Youtube it would frighten you.

I think the news is already out there.

How bizarre..
Why even write that?
We are talking of posters constantly discussing and boasting of illegal streaming. I’m just saying that the more it’s discussed, the more it risks being shut down. It has before and will do again if things carry on.
Like I said, whatever you want..

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
That said, a potential new advertising partner I had been in discussion with, emailed me yesterday to say they were unable to proceed due to illegal streaming being discussed on this very thread.

They found it themselves and specifically linked to it with the reason.

Surely there is a difference between discussing illegal streaming and partaking or instructing how to do it, in the same way that many activities that are illegal are discussed on here.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
How bizarre..
Why even write that?
We are talking of posters constantly discussing and boasting of illegal streaming. I’m just saying that the more it’s discussed, the more it risks being shut down. It has before and will do again if things carry on.
Like I said, whatever you want..

What's bizarre ? You said if people talk about IPTV it will disappear. IPTV is all over youtube, and the internet. Talking about it here will not contribute towards the end of it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here