Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Thank God the REALLY dangerous one has been knocked out. The one who thinks Thatcher was a bit too left wing.....

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

I agree. Not only will the Tories be ****ed, but the country as well. Don't let Boris near no.10

I think you know what I mean.
Boris is not my first choice but if he stops mad man Corbyn getting near no 10 then then so be it.

Why not have another try? I have no stereotype of a Leaver.... after all, the Latin-soaked Johnson and Rees-Mogg are both Leavers.... Have a
nother go!

Of course, you don't.

Single axle or dual axle caravan?
Will you sell Zaha?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Mouldy Boots: Of course, you don't.

You sound as if you doubt it, Mouldy. My only assumption about you is that you are retired and so immune to the disaster that is coming..... Please tell me I am wrong and I will apologise! Apart from that, I have no stereotypical view of Leavers...... Let's try again - Why should 'Johnson body slam Stewart'? I am sure you have a good answer to that. Go for it!

Last edited:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Lol at remainers and liberal leftie retards. The blond duo, Trump and Boris, buggered aren't you.

oh I forgot. Ps Clamp, another whisper from the graveyard!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Lol at remainers and liberal leftie retards. The blond duo, Trump and Boris, buggered aren't you.

oh I forgot. Ps Clamp, another whisper from the graveyard!

Well aren't you a pleasant individual.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
As pleasant as the average remainer I've come across on here I think. Of course you will disagree, won't you.......:)

Why disagree? I'm too tired to go down to your level, and you'd only beat me with experience.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Not really, we tend to be in higher than average income jobs and home owners.

Trump and Boris aren't coming after us.

One is the President of the USA (had you noticed?) and the other one just offered me a huge tax cut.

Having actually experienced "life under Boris" (there has been a few) I can assure you he is actually a London leaning liberal who has in private expressed to a number of European Ambassadors that he supports freedom of movement.

The problem is he will come up with any populist bullshit to drag you in.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Not really, we tend to be in higher than average income jobs and home owners.

Trump and Boris aren't coming after me.

One is the President of the USA (had you noticed?) and the other one just offered me a huge tax cut.

You are a lucky cucky the dancing queen......:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here