Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jay Molumby

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I suspect there are five players from the U23s who we may see in the Premier League next season if they don’t go out on loan - White, Connolly, Sanders, Gyorkes and Molumby. I suspect this lad is probably the favourite to make the breakthrough
Baluta and Mlakar as well.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
How many games is Connolly likely to get this season if we have
Locadia, Murray, Hemed/New signing, Andone also in the squad ?
Is that good for his development ?

How can we know if we don’t give him a chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
How many games is Connolly likely to get this season if we have
Locadia, Murray, Hemed/New signing, Andone also in the squad ?
Is that good for his development ?

The fact that these could be the sum of our forward options this years is far more worrying for me....

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Molumby and Connolly were both very good in the tournament. Connolly tied Emerson (the guy Barcelona just paid €12,7million for) up in knots when they played Brazil.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I suspect there are five players from the U23s who we may see in the Premier League next season if they don’t go out on loan - White, Connolly, Sanders, Gyorkes and Molumby. I suspect this lad is probably the favourite to make the breakthrough

Ostigard too?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Molumby and Connolly in Austria, says Naylor.

I've not seen Molumby play. Can anyone tell me if he is a defensive mf, a box-to-box-er, or a more central attacking midfielder ?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Do we know if there are any other u23 out there in Austria? such as Gyokeres, Ostigard, Cox, Sanchez or Sanders. On a side note, did anyone see that picture of all of our keepers and noticed how big of a unit Sanchez is now?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Do we know if there are any other u23 out there in Austria? such as Gyokeres, Ostigard, Cox, Sanchez or Sanders. On a side note, did anyone see that picture of all of our keepers and noticed how big of a unit Sanchez is now?

I have been checking the #AlbionInAustria tag but, so far, no pictures.

The only pics I have seen is Dunk, Stephens, Alireza, Montoya, Andone, and Bernardo on the plane.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I have been checking the #AlbionInAustria tag but, so far, no pictures.

Two sets of pictures and a video from this morning's training session on the club twitter account. In the first image in the first set, there is another young lad (wearing #12) next to Connolly (that isn't Molumby).

Might be Victor G

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I've not seen Molumby play. Can anyone tell me if he is a defensive mf, a box-to-box-er, or a more central attacking midfielder ?

I've seen him a couple of times and made me think of Michael Carrick. Make of that what you will.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Haven't seen too much of him, but he's extremely mobile so, if we were to pick any of those, a box-to-box would be closest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here