Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
This.

Ali J in the No10 position - looking forward to this!!

About time. I've been suggesting this for ages!

Now bloody hope it works.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Passing my normal bet of Murray to score a header but have a tickle on 2-1 (11/1) and Duffy to score with head (12/1) with Sky Bet.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sky have spent the last hour on West Ham, with a couple of token pieces on Dunk/Duffy.

West Ham fans messaging in that they expect a 0-4 or 1-3 victory. Gary Neville fears for us with their brilliant forwards. "Arnautovic can play badly but still score two brilliant goals."

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Love Bruno but hes not Montoya, who's probably been our best player this season. not even on the bench.

southdownswolf

Aug 4, 2003
eastbourne
Sky have spent the last hour on West Ham, with a couple of token pieces on Dunk/Duffy.

West Ham fans messaging in that they expect a 0-4 or 1-3 victory. Gary Neville fears for us with their brilliant forwards. "Arnautovic can play badly but still score two brilliant goals."

Yeah, but GN is a **** so I would feel happy for him to write you off..

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

Do not ffs me oh, my darling

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Who's this Gary Neville ****?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Sky saying March playing central behind Murray. Would be interesting to see that as his crossing is definitely the weak link in his game. Saying that his tracking back is one of his strengths so if Ali J is on the wing I hope he's got March's work ethic to protect Bong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here