Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes. We'll be outside of that horrid flawed behemoth that is the EU. It really is that simple. Difficult for desperately enthusiastic Europhiles to understand, perhaps, but that really is ultimately the be-all and end-all.

..and the UK economy and prosperity? or is that not important to people like you? Difficult for entrenched idealogues who are seeing their dream collapse but we can see that already.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
..and the UK economy and prosperity? or is that not important to people like you? Difficult for entrenched idealogues who are seeing their dream collapse but we can see that already.
I've just told you. We'll be outside the EU. No dream. No collapse. As long as the House of Lords and anti-democratic opinion/pro EU MPs don't sabotage Brexit (which is the only ting I'm at all concerned about), I'm happy. I can see it's difficult for you entrenched idealogues who are seeing their EU dream collapse but...........c'est la vie.

There. Not a single if, probably, maybe or perhaps.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Two years ago.

That's turned out well hasn't it?

A bunch of clueless numpties trying to negotiate a deal when they haven't got a frigging clue what kind of deal they want. Then we get repeated blaming of remainers for sabotaging the process. You really couldn't make it up. To top it all: the leavers actually believe that it is all in the name of "The will of the people". No it frigging well isn't. There is a minimum of 48% who believed it would be crazy to leave a trading bloc that everybody else wants to deal with (amongst other benefits of the EU). If there was a second referendum today 'Remain' would get a vote of at least 65% to 70% because the reality of leaving is now out there. Even the 'Turkeys who voted for Christmas in the North' realise they were duped.

I would like to know what the benefits of leaving will be for a small, insignificant country that no longer manufactures anything to sell? A country that relies on foreign workers to work the crops, fill vacancies in the NHS and countless other jobs. It is a Little England pipedream that has gone even more tits up than they (Vote Leave) promised. Not the usual 'Leaver' rhetoric please: Real tangible benefits that work for us all.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I've just told you. We'll be outside the EU. No dream. No collapse. As long as the House of Lords and anti-democratic opinion/pro EU MPs don't sabotage Brexit (which is the only ting I'm at all concerned about), I'm happy. I can see it's difficult for you entrenched idealogues who are seeing their EU dream collapse but...........c'est la vie.

yeah... a new one... as long as the House of Lords blah blah blah... What plans are there for the economy?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

And being outside of the EU does what for us exactly? No trade agreements? A weakened pound? A stagnant economy? Higher prices?

If only I'd known! I might have voted leave too.

Th

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
No 'bully boys' involved. Common sense is fairly key.

btw 'two professors', you are a little bit of a tool. Your need to use a different account name is telling.

Dave,calm yer self,you’re starting to sound as if you believe the bull boys,you’ve called Me a tool,fair enough,you can have that one,that’s yours to keep.
This is what is happening,we are leaving the EU on March 29th.There will be mass hysteria and panty wetting for some considerable time,the bully boys will try and convince us the world is about to end.
Every thing WILL be fine,we ARE going to prosper.
We’re on our way .
Enjoy the summer.Its a joy to be alive.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Dave,calm yer self,you’re starting to sound as if you believe the bull boys,you’ve called Me a tool,fair enough,you can have that one,that’s yours to keep.
This is what is happening,we are leaving the EU on March 29th.There will be mass hysteria and panty wetting for some considerable time,the bully boys will try and convince us the world is about to end.
We’re on our way .

I think Confused of Czecho was calling me a tool.Perhaps we could share-'Together'!

Here you are Dave,call in the Internet Police.We are both on-line.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Hi. Brexit novice again.

Does No Deal literally mean we just go "oh well" and carry on as before?

ie, wasted a whole load of time and made people hilarious tribal about nothing?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
'Quote Originally Posted by Baker lite View Post
We’re on our way .
I think Confused of Czecho was calling me a tool.Perhaps we could share-'Together'!

Quote Originally Posted by Two Professors
'Here you are Dave,call in the Internet Police.We are both on-line.'

Finding to like minded people, talking to each other, who have the inability to put spaces after their full stops is quite remarkable. Glad for you that NSC has brought you together

Like I said. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hi. Brexit novice again.

Perhaps you might do better to do an internet search on 'No Deal'.Here is one I did earlier,as an example.

no deal.png

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
We’re on our way .

Finding to like minded people, talking to each other, who have the inability to put spaces after their full stops is quite remarkable. Glad for you that NSC has brought you together

You really are a full-scale dipstick aren't you?Haven't even got the faith in your conviction to ask a moderator if we have the same IP address.Perhaps the form of punctuation I use reminds me of you.Putting spaces after full stops is just a 'WASTE OF SPACE',just like you.:lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You really are a full-scale dipstick aren't you?Haven't even got the faith in your conviction to ask a moderator if we have the same IP address.Perhaps the form of punctuation I use reminds me of you.Putting spaces after full stops is just a 'WASTE OF SPACE',just like you.:lolol:

Yawn. Its boring watching you embarrass yourself now. Cheers.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Yawn. Its boring watching you embarrass yourself now. Cheers.

Just to put this very dull exchange to bed...

Both [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] each use a unique IP address for their posts, not used by any other NSC user.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Just to put this very dull exchange to bed...

Both [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] each use a unique IP address for their posts, not used by any other NSC user.

Two identical ****wits then who post in identical style. What are the odds.

As a note. My IP address is not the same as my laptop IP address if I create an account with my phone. It would be different due to them being different providers. Cheers.

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
We’re on our way .

I’m not embarrassed Dave.
I’m on me way.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hi. Brexit novice again.

No deal in March 2019 means a complete and utter cluster**** for which nobody is prepared, which is why the cabinet are releasing various statements (all leading to a fall in the value of our currency which is a big clue to another efffect of no deal) that are becoming more and more desperate to try and shift the EU's position.

The main issue is borders and the complete lack of infrastructure for customs checks, including in Ireland which goes against the Good Friday Agreement.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here