Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Phil Neville

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Its just Hemed and Richie Towell who are out of contract, so presumably both will be released.
All other players have contracts til 20/21/22.
Fair bit of in/out with regards loans though but that presumably will wait til players back from hols.
There has to be some dissapointed players to join the greyhound and Sutner if we are seriously going to strengthen our squad, with only two places currently available Surely we can't let Walton go on loan again, not with our current back up keepers

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
The page was updated recently with the announcements (prior to season's end) of Bong's and Gyokeres' new contracts.

It is therefore accurate as of the end of the season (ie prior to the announcement of the retained/released lists).

I will create a new one at the start of next season (probably once the 25-man squads have been released) although I am wondering if it is worth my time, given that 99% of NSC never seems to know it exists, as evidenced by this thread.

Don't flounce AZ. I refer to your threads and really enjoy your analysis of the younger players, which few others seem able to give. It will be a poorer forum without your input.

There thoroughly stroked.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The page was updated recently with the announcements (prior to season's end) of Bong's and Gyokeres' new contracts.

It is therefore accurate as of the end of the season (ie prior to the announcement of the retained/released lists).

I will create a new one at the start of next season (probably once the 25-man squads have been released) although I am wondering if it is worth my time, given that 99% of NSC never seems to know it exists, as evidenced by this thread.

Well I used it to find out who was out of contract.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
They can have my ****ing season ticket then. No ifs. No buts. The guy is the lesser half of the two mouth breathing brothers.

Classic wool over eyes merchant and emperors new clothes.

Absolute pile of steaming shite if we chucked Chris for him.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I'm rather impressed by the way Neville has been managing the England team, and he's certainly someone who has played at the highest level, been in dressing rooms with big players, in sides playing fantastic attacking football, under a manager renowned as one of the best ever.

It would be a good appointment in my opinion

He’s the modern day equivalent of Phil Neal. Not for me Clive.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

:bowdown::albion2::clap::cheers::thumbsup:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
If we want a young, unproven but promising manager we should appoint Simon Rusk, not Phil Neville.

Abso bloody lutely . With Mark Beard as his number 2.

If, as everyone assumes, we get Potter he’ll favour youth over expensive and high risk purchases then why not just promote Rusk... ? He knows the structure, understands who are best young assets are AND isn’t Phil Neville.

Seriously why are we fannying around when the best alternative is probably already at the ****ing club.

Man; sacking CH was a major ball drop if you ask me, but now that it’s ermmm dropped let’s get the next one right... Rusk did very well this season in particular, vs Neville and his ‘level’ it’s a no brainer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here