Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "I hope the footballing community as a whole appreciate how important it is that City win.

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
"I hope the footballing community as a whole appreciate how important it is that City win."

What a self-righteous deluded prick and I hope and pray those words come back and bite their sorry asses.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
All I want is an Albion win...........but if that does not happen , all down the King and Queen for a laugh !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why would a non City fan appreciate and find it important that City win? Do they think everyone hates Liverpool?

Bizarre

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
As far as I’m concerned, it’s best for football if a different club wins the title every year. I’ve no great desire to see Abu Dhabi All Stars get stronger and stronger. So I’d be more pleased if Liverpool won it - Klopp’s great entertainment and they’re good to watch. As are City, to be fair. Once it’s over though, I’ll give a shit for precisely 10 seconds. Just want the Albion to play well and if we can spoil City’s day, with all their riches, that’ll be a laugh and a tiny bit of payback for the FA cup semi.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Clearly, since football is a microcosm of the world, in which there are those born bitted and saddled and ready to be ridden, and those who are born to ride, BHA will tug its forelock and perform its bounden duty.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Clearly, since football is a microcosm of the world, in which there are those born bitted and saddled and ready to be ridden, and those who are born to ride, BHA will tug its forelock and perform its bounden duty.

Sad but true. However, didn't anyone see the Liverpool- Barcelona game recently? there is some romance in football

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
Just hope Wolves can get a result so it doesn't matter what Man City do. But the OP is right. Please not Liverpool. They won't shut up about it for years.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Just hope Wolves can get a result so it doesn't matter what Man City do. But the OP is right. Please not Liverpool. They won't shut up about it for years.

Well why wouldn’t they? It’s been an amazing title race...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Poor entitled Bluemoon buggers are shitting themselves in case something happens that would only happen once in a blue moon.

CTID made this...."To mark just how colossal a win this weekend is, not just for us but, for everyone in the country bar the dipper ****s."

View attachment 109425

BOLLOCKS.

Shouldn't it be: "The UAE needs you."

This.

See you tomorrow :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why does everyone keep saying this, has it really?

Two horse races where they are both miles ahead of everyone makes for a boring competition. See Europe.

Yeah all those 1 horse races settled weeks ago are infinitely more desirable.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Hang on, in a week of things being misconstrued, is this another example?

There has been plenty of on board discussion about how unbearable Liverpool fans will be IF they win the league, surely this is a comment in line with that opinion and not that City HAVE to be allowed to win because of a sense of entitlement from their fans?

Personally I do t want us to lose a game ever but I really couldn’t stomach Liverpool winning because their fan’s entitlement trumps every other set in the 92 [yes even worse than Leeds or MASSIVE].

Quite. Context can completely change the tone of the quote.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Have to say a lot of the city fans we came across at Wembley were awful gloating pricks, on the tubes, outside the ground before and after. I know that every club has fans like this but I hope we show them no respect and rip the title out of their hands. The younger generation of city fans are embarrassing in how entitled they are. Such a shame.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It really is a complete and utter khazi either way, but this for me the preferred option, allowing Klopp a couple of weeks off to sort out his hair plugs at a Berlin clinic so he can bin off the LFC baseball cap he's had sewn onto his scalp through necessity and he can then come up smiling BIG with a renewed head of hair ready for the CL final. What's not to like?

My, my. All this PL champions anxt.

It would all be so much easier for the acolytes of Other Clubs on NSC if we were back where we belong, in the Championship.

FFS

:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here