Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why did you choose your Avatar?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Can someone tell me how to get an avatar?

Click on "Settings" in the top right corner of NSC (between "My Profile" and "Log Out").

Then on the left hand side you will see some sections, namely "My Messages", "My Subscriptions" and "My Settings".

Click on "Edit Avatar" in the "My Settings" section.

You will then see a page like this:-

and you can add your avatar.

You're welcome.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I like Hemingway’s writing and I like this picture of him. The aesthetic of old sea-dog pleases me. I think his expression embodies the air of disapproval with which I view some posts on here.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Shi..t I thought that was Ray Winstone Clampy.

They both have a chunky face.

As an aside Hemingway’s is hands down one of the worst pubs in Brighton I have ever been in.
Ten points to anyone who can tell me where it was and a bonus kiss for anyone that’s actually visited the strange, strange place.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think @Grombletron has the best non-footy avatar on here. It always makes me chuckle.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've never changed mine, since the day I registered. I HATE it when people change them, and think it should be PROHIBITED!

Indeed.

Some people tried to BULLY me to change my name and avatar to reflect my subscript (about The Murray) but I said NO. HWT till I die. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
They both have a chunky face.

As an aside Hemingway’s is hands down one of the worst pubs in Brighton I have ever been in.
Ten points to anyone who can tell me where it was and a bonus kiss for anyone that’s actually visited the strange, strange place.

Hemingway is also one of history's most 'man out of step with what he is and what he thinks he is'. Massive cock is my estimation. Which is ironic because I love your posts. I guess the come back is 'and you're not a strawberry blond' which I'm not.:lolol::thumbsup:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Hemingway is also one of history's most 'man out of step with what he is and what he thinks he is'. Massive cock is my estimation. Which is ironic because I love your posts. I guess the come back is 'and you're not a strawberry blond' which I'm not.:lolol::thumbsup:

:)

I was rather careful to point out that I like his writing. The man himself was a blustering twit with a penchant for killing animals and punching women in the face.
He wrote one of my favourite novellas, The Sun Also Rises. It’s a good read.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
In honour of our record signing from PSV, the Iranian 'Alligator Handbags'

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
846 naval air squadron crest. Spent two glorious years serving on the squadron with some of the biggest characters you are ever likely to meet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here