Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] We are BACK

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Orient and Hearn are scum. Let it never be forgotten they wanted us expelled from the league in 96 for what happened at the goldstone. Shame they’re back in the league and not where they belong in the arse end of nowhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quite agree.

Anyone who followed us through the mid to late 1990s will remember how Orient/McGleish/Hearn treated us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We even had a tree man watching at the end of the ground.
Not sure but that may have been a cup match and this guy was swaying in a tree that looked like it could snap at anytime!
Quiet like orient, but then i started thinking about all the good players they had had, I was stuck after Tommy Taylor and Ray Wilkins, did anyone else decent play for them!

Laurie Cunningham and Ralph Coates spring to mind, and Stan Bowles late in his career

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Quite agree.

Anyone who followed us through the mid to late 1990s will remember how Orient/McGleish/Hearn treated us.

Hearn is a ****, McGleish is a pantomine villain and I don’t think Orient fans had a vote in the decision to aks for us to be expelled from the league

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Orient and Hearn are scum. Let it never be forgotten they wanted us expelled from the league in 96 for what happened at the goldstone. Shame they’re back in the league and not where they belong in the arse end of nowhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That wasn't Orient as a club. That was the leadership at the time.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
So. When we were chanting "we hate Barry Hearne" and their fans volleyed back " so do we" that means that the whole Orient setup was shit?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Talk of the Orient always brings some memories to the fore... that Peter Shilton match (1000th appearance or something), the glorious 4-4 and the distant days of very early NSC.

And when that happens... well... this happens:

DAVEEEEEE
THE
EAGGGGLLLLEEEEEEEE

Etc. hilarity prevails.

Not sure why, it just does.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I know your up them in Prem land but you may have noticed that the Mighty Leyton Orient are back in the EFL. Going down was worth it to rid ourselves of Hearn and The Italian and now we have a real fan running things and a sense that the clubs is our club again. Watch out! We’re heading your way 😉

Great news for you all. I always keep an eye on the other Leagues including National to see how our old rivals are getting on.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
One of my favourite away days, mainly for the wrong reasons though
Glad you’re back in the league

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Pleased for the Os. Looking forward to seeing them at Wembley.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Well I’m chuffed for you Twatty. I have a soft spot for Orient. When we were at the arse end of the football league the games against Orient were the games of the season for me. Really pleased you are back in the EFL :thumbsup:

Think Leyton is my most visited Stadium (use the term loosely - Matchroom/Brisbane). Also had one of my most horrific moments at Brisy Rd. Half time, had to go for a piss, as did the rest of the Albion hordes. Drove there, car keys in my pocket. The piss trough up against the wall at feet level. Cold day. Hands in pockets until needed to release the beast. You know whats coming. My turn, took hands out of pockets and dragged my keys out, and into the trough they went. Being a long trough, and at the wrong end, must have been a couple of inches of piss between me and my keys. No other options.........

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I know your up them in Prem land but you may have noticed that the Mighty Leyton Orient are back in the EFL. Going down was worth it to rid ourselves of Hearn and The Italian and now we have a real fan running things and a sense that the clubs is our club again. Watch out! We’re heading your way 😉

I’ve followed Orient all season and good to see you back. We all knew it was temp blip due to mismanagement by that Italian especially.

That dugout's a bit cosy! Screenshot_20190430-230706.png

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here