Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds....

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I want Leeds to go up. Always among the loudest away fans, and it would be another thing for Man United to stress about. That said I'd also love another Villa Park trip.

Can't wait for the playoffs - it promises to be an absolute BLOODBATH.

It's a midlands yawn fest. Derby is the pick of a bad bunch. I like Lampard and their team is a bit **** so will be tough for them if by some miracle they pull it off.

That said, I fully expect them to miss out on the playoffs anyway :lolol:

If Boro sneak in, then it really is Leeds as the best option. Horrifying prospect.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's a midlands yawn fest. Derby is the pick of a bad bunch. I like Lampard and their team is a bit **** so will be tough for them if by some miracle they pull it off.

That said, I fully expect them to miss out on the playoffs anyway :lolol:

If Boro sneak in, then it really is Leeds as the best option. Horrifying prospect.

I feel confident that Boro won't go up. Then Pulis will be sacked by Gibson.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Anyone but Leeds.

I want 3 teams that we can handle (if we stay up) coming up. Leeds would be arrogant and have some halfwit billionaire chuck money at building a squad.

I’ll take Norwich, Sheffield Utd and Bristol City please.

By the way, surely it should be the Massive coming up and not the Blades? Has anyone contacted them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
By the way, surely it should be the Massive coming up and not the Blades? Has anyone contacted them?

I'm sure their friends to the south of Sheffield will make them well aware.

Laughing-Owl-HD-Desktop-Wallpaper-20207-300x225.jpg

D

Deleted member 22389

Remember the Premier League needs Leeds, they deserve to be there. That's what some presenter was saying on talksport a few weeks back, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The bloke's dead now, but I had nothing to do with it.
I find that hard to believe. Maybe not on purpose, but I suspect he annoyed you enough once for you to fleetingly wish ill on him in your thoughts, and that was enough.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Remember the Premier League needs Leeds, they deserve to be there. That's what some presenter was saying on talksport a few weeks back, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

The thing is, we're going to hear that same bollocks every single season until they finally do it.

I'm at the point where I'm ok with them going up, if only to demonstrate the blindingly obvious fact that the Premier League really won't change much with the reintroduction of Leeds for a season.

Their first 5-0 defeat to Man City at Elland Road for trying to match them will do the trick and soon bring reality crashing down on them.

For all the talk of how MASSIVE they are, and how fantastic their fans are, since that fateful day in 2004 they haven't since managed to get their average attendances over 30k until very recently. Not great for a big city with one club.

Villa have managed over 30k in their first 2 seasons down there.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
They’ve have good as done it, PL football next season. Deserved this time around, they play good stuff and have finally sorted out that shite defence of seasons past.

Interesting to see if they spend heavily this summer.

View attachment 126165

Well they will have to replace their player of the season, so there's that for starters.

Would be amazed if they didn't spend big, but maybe Bielsa thinks he can work some magic.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
They’ve have good as done it, PL football next season. Deserved this time around, they play good stuff and have finally sorted out that shite defence of seasons past.

Interesting to see if they spend heavily this summer.

View attachment 126165

At the heart of that defence is however a player that most likely won't be with them next season. Or if he is, it'll have cost them at least half of their transfer budget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here