Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockeart - The People's Vote

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
Most have realized he is not CONSISTENTLY up to Premier Standards, he is probably too good for the Championship but the defenders in the Premier are far better and cope with him easier, so he is less effective.

If he was consistently brilliant in the Premier League he'd probably be playing for a better team.

I like Knocky, but he was an idiot on Saturday and it isn't the first time. But definitely keep.

clif26

Oct 18, 2010
Well, at least he didn't karate kick a fan. You'd have to be temperamental and French to do that.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
But when he cuts inside normally Bruno would offer an option outside, Montoya rarely does this and quite often runs to the same area as Knockaert.....

We need to somehow put Bruno's brain in Montoya's body and we are sorted!

Jul 7, 2003
Surprised this hasn't been asked yet.

Does he come back in on Saturday?

Not unless we pick up more injuries on Tuesday night. The FA ban is one thing but he won't learn his lesson if he is allowed straight back in.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
Absolute must keep.

Was sensational in our promotion season and will be again if we go down, knows the system well and like at palace, chips in with the odd goal...... most importantly, he genuinely loves the Albion.

Yes he’s petulant, yes he makes rash mistakes and has let his team mates and us down, he’s a hot headed Frenchman and Like most, ive been pissed to off with him, but on his day he is a game changer , he genuinely cares about and gets the club.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I wanted to strangle him when he was sent off but I'd welcome him back tomorrow. A few days is a long time in football.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
I still think we need him, when he's on he is still brilliant and can make the difference.

When he scored that worldie winner at Selhurst, runs towards our fans, head turned 45 degrees left to the Whitehorse end, definitely sticking his tongue out at them, you could see it pissed a lot of them off who were out of their seats about it....... plus his celebrations at the end, he just gets it.

Yes he needs to learn a bit more self control, but If you took the emotion out of him, would he be the same player?

We’re lucky to have him, I remember massive fans calling for Di Canio to be binned off for his disciplinary, including the infamous ref push incident....... big mistake.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Surprised this hasn't been asked yet.

Does he come back in on Saturday?

Saturday requires our most reliable eleven. A point COULD be enough. If that’s what we’re after I’d go with:

Ryan
Bruno
Dunk
Duffy
Bong
Knockaert
Stephens
Kayal (assuming propper is injured)
Gross
March
Murray

Solid, but hopefully enough there to win the game (oh god, I sound like CH). Also an eleven that will give everything and is used to playing together. Good partnerships all over the pitch. #prayforBruno

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Because he is so predictable. Always wants to cut inside to cross/shot with his left foot. Every PL defender (Palarse excepted) knows exactly how he plays.

That's why I suggested Bissouma as a replacement, same quick feet, but Bissouma has two of them.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
He makes a difference but not often enough for my liking. Everything about him is so inconsistent. Overall a bit of a liability but maybe, with only a couple of potential games to play, he might conjure up something. I’m sure he’d like to have a go at Man U.

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I just dont think you understand. He only cost £2m. He's better than Ozil.

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
Mixed feelings about him. Sure he is decent but he thinks he's way better than he actually is. This might sound crazy but I think the song the fans sing for him has actually gone to his head lol.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
He makes a difference but not often enough for my liking. Everything about him is so inconsistent. Overall a bit of a liability but maybe, with only a couple of potential games to play, he might conjure up something. I’m sure he like to have a go at Man U.

Agree, he’s inconsistent but always gives it everything. That’s what you need in this kind of game. Izzy, Ali j and locadia all too likely to simply go missing. Give knocky his shot at redemption

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here