Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which goal did you leave after?

Which goal did you leave after

• I left after the first

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I left after the second

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I left after the third

Votes: 22 23.7%
  • I left after the fourth

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • I left after the fifth

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Final whistle but I'm a pathological liar.

Votes: 29 31.2%

• Total voters

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Anyone else pissed off at the 4th Official putting up 4 minutes of added time? All I could think of was that that would cost us an extra goal, and it did. Just wanted to leave at that point, really couldn't face another 4 minutes.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Stayed to the bitter end, shaking my head in disbelief that Bournemouth gave us as good a football lesson as we have seen this season.

Hopefully the coaches and players will be forced to watch a video of the game over and over to see that the way you win matches is by quick, precise passing and shooting, going direct for goal not constantly banging balls into the opponents penalty area from wide positions.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Anyone else pissed off at the 4th Official putting up 4 minutes of added time? All I could think of was that that would cost us an extra goal, and it did. Just wanted to leave at that point, really couldn't face another 4 minutes.

lol....almost as much as not understanding why their goalie was time wasting when they were three up

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
lol....almost as much as not understanding why their goalie was time wasting when they were three up

He was reacquainting himself with the ball.
He'll need to know what it looks like for Bournemouth's next game.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Stayed to the bitter end, shaking my head in disbelief that Bournemouth gave us as good a football lesson as we have seen this season.

Hopefully the coaches and players will be forced to watch a video of the game over and over to see that the way you win matches is by quick, precise passing and shooting, going direct for goal not constantly banging balls into the opponents penalty area from wide positions.

Unless Bournemouth turned into the the 1970 Brazil team post the third goal (which is when I left for the record) no they didn't. Bournemouth were as shit of a team as I've seen this season. Liverpool gave us a footballing lesson last season and you could walk away from the game thinking fair play we've been gubbed by a cracking team playing superb football. Bournemouth were dire and scored 5 unanswered goals against us. Just let that sink in for a bit......thats how truly shocking we were.

We've gone from being a solid defensive side with a knack of nicking the odd goal to a ****ing shambles that can't defend for toffee and haven't looked like scoring for weeks. We've gone backwards from last season!

I would say well done to all of you that managed to stay until the bitter end but I think you are just sadomasochistic. The only reason I would have stayed was to boo each and everyone of them off.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm still there. Can someone let me out please?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here