Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Shemima Begum being secretly flown to UK - Cherie Blair representing!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I'm happy to dump scum like her anywhere, quite frankly. A nice Islamic country with strict sharia law should fit the bill.

Bangladesh have already refused, so best of luck diplomatically with your international terrorist NIMBYism elsewhere.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
mnn, tough call on a first offence. Were you ever young and stupid ?

And a bit thick. If she was gammon she'd be Jade Goody. Maybe we should execute her too.

Oh....

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Apologies my mistake. They are sneaking her back into the country to marry Jeremy Corbyn and replace the Queen.

And you can go to prison for being English these days, especially if you get a Scottish judge.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

:thumbsup:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
She’s hasn’t been arrested (as far as I’m aware) or charged in Syria.

She’s a British Citizen trying to get back to the UK, she’s not in jail so it is completely different than a drugs smuggler being arrested in Thailand.

She rocks up at Dover, where do we send her?

fair points. when she returns to Dover off her own bat, she can go about her business.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Maybe bundle it up with a trade deal?

Zero tariffs and our terrorists

We always used to want and demand extradition of British terrorists abroad when they were in The IRA. Nobody ever suggested letting IRA terrorists wander about Libya if that's what they wanted because they went there - it was bring 'em back and lock 'em up in HMP Maze.

With Islamic one's, people are perfectly happy to leave them there and let them train with other terrorists. Very odd.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
fair points. when she returns to Dover off her own bat, she can go about her business.

Assuming she was to become more radicalised out the country, because you don't The UK to take her back and lock her up, how many British tourists would be an acceptable number for her to kill en route to Dover?

Last edited:

LVGull

May 13, 2016
mnn, tough call on a first offence. Were you ever young and stupid ?

Yeah did lots of silly and stupid things. Funnily enough didn’t travel thousands of miles to join a barbaric group, that committed absolutely horrendous atrocities that shocked the world. What was your thoughts on the Bulger killers? Lots of people called for them to be killed. What ISIS did was on another level completely.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
She’s hasn’t been arrested (as far as I’m aware) or charged in Syria.

She’s a British Citizen trying to get back to the UK, she’s not in jail so it is completely different than a drugs smuggler being arrested in Thailand.

She rocks up at Dover, where do we send her?

She got stripped of her citizenship in February. You should set up a Go Fund Me page for her as you seem so concerned for her welfare.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Assuming she was to become more radicalised out the country, because you don't The UK to take her back and lock her up, how many British tourists would be an acceptable number for her to kill en route to Dover?

im honestly confused by the question, its a non-story anyway. i just wonders why its our problem, got answer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here