Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] DAZN to stream EVERY premier league game (in Canada)

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Sounds all good but I just run mine through SmartIPTV on a SmartTV, so much simpler. Get the same thing with who I use, can be a little hit and miss on occasions. Really only use it for Sport though and works just fine. IPTV.shop

Agreed SmartIPTV is great, well worth a fiver and works very nicely out of the box. Kodi is nicer IMHO but a lot more effort. I would possibly only go down the Kodi route again if I was going to jack in normal TV. Even then I’d probably just buy a Mag box and save the hassle.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
A month on how's it going for those that managed to sign up. Is it still working after the first month for free ?

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
Just to add Dazn is also in Spain so if you have a Spanish bank account, the only issue is lots of the content seems to be in Spanish.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
I am in the free month of DAZN in Spain and while the stream "every" match, some are postponed to 11pm which is pretty much useless as I'll end up streaming the game regardless rather than waiting.

I'm looking at a few other options as the lack of buildup, halftime analysis or post mach analysis is annoying.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Got as far as setting up a Canadian PayPal but need a Canadian address which I can’t link a card to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I signed up a free weeks ago and the option of Google pay was there. I fully expect this not to work once they actually try and charge it in a few days !!

There must be a way to get some kind of prepaid Canadian online account but that is a lot of faff !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Having set up a canadian paypal account (with a random canadian address) and having deposited $20 into it using the 'request money' and requested from another email address of mine (and paying that with a UK card) that DAZN has collected the first payment so this definitely works.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I am in the free month of DAZN in Spain and while the stream "every" match, some are postponed to 11pm which is pretty much useless as I'll end up streaming the game regardless rather than waiting.

I'm looking at a few other options as the lack of buildup, halftime analysis or post mach analysis is annoying.

Canadian dazn doesn't- all games 100% live so far

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Having set up a canadian paypal account (with a random canadian address) and having deposited $20 into it using the 'request money' and requested from another email address of mine (and paying that with a UK card) that DAZN has collected the first payment so this definitely works.

Same. Happy days

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Did you not need a Canadian bank account / card to link the PayPal to on set up before requesting money from another source?

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Did you not need a Canadian bank account / card to link the PayPal to on set up before requesting money from another source?

You need a Canadian paypal account - which most uk back accounts & credit cards may not link to - but worth a try (works for me) .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here