Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Wimbledon v Brighton And Hove Albion U21 Tonight 7.30 Kingsmeadow

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
La Coccaracchio La Coccaracchio...ha cha chacha cha cha cha.
La Coccaracchio La Coccaracchio ha cha chacha cha cha cha.

That’s my first ever song on here.

I pray he makes it big.

There’s a couple of players in the youth setup with excellent song potential. Beyond your excellent La Cocaracchio, there’s...

Let’s hear it for Desbois, let’s give Desbois a hand.

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes, saying Ayo, Tanimowo

Bissouma hasn't played enough first team games to be considered , looking at the rules you have to have played 40 times , he's in the 20s , i suppose Crofts could play and i'd imagine Bong needs some time on the pitch .

Are you sure you're reading this correctly? I took it to mean that only up-to-2 40+ game overage players can be included, not that any overage players have to have played 40+ senior games.
I'm really surprised nobody's commented on these two. I can only think that schmunk is correct because the other view is so illogical.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm really surprised nobody's commented on these two. I can only think that schmunk is correct because the other view is so illogical.

Schmunk is right. Must have minimum of six U21s (can have all 11 if we want). The other five can be over 21, but no more than two of them can have played more than 40 senior matches. Any other over 21s must have played less than that.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There’s a couple of players in the youth setup with excellent song potential. Beyond your excellent La Cocaracchio, there’s...

Let’s hear it for Desbois, let’s give Desbois a hand.

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes, saying Ayo, Tanimowo

Pronounced 'Dey-bwa' innit ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Bloody good result that was, without 4 recognised players including the firepower of Connolly the kids beat a league 1 team on their own patch, I've lost count of the U23'S out on loan to other clubs but all the signs are pointing to the beginnings of a very successful academy, which Bloom stated years ago was as important as getting to the Premier League.

Exciting times ahead by the looks of things, if the Connolly experiment pays off it will certainly soften the blow of binning Locadia and Andone to a degree, other talented youngsters will now see Brighton as a place they can further their careers as well, never been a better time to be a Brighton and hove albion supporter has there?.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Quite probably, I guess it is a French name and I’ve been corrupted by listening to Yanks saying “Des Moines”

Knew a few when I lived in Jersey (Channel Island, not New Jersey :)) and they use the French version there........................

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bloody good result that was, without 4 recognised players including the firepower of Connolly the kids beat a league 1 team on their own patch, I've lost count of the U23'S out on loan to other clubs but all the signs are pointing to the beginnings of a very successful academy, which Bloom stated years ago was as important as getting to the Premier League.

Exciting times ahead by the looks of things, if the Connolly experiment pays off it will certainly soften the blow of binning Locadia and Andone to a degree, other talented youngsters will now see Brighton as a place they can further their careers as well, never been a better time to be a Brighton and hove albion supporter has there?.

This thread is ace in case you haven't seen it........

https://www.northstandchat.com/show...Loanee-Tracker-Thread/page10&highlight=loanee

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Yes. Fantastic result. And given the number of u23 players we have out on loan (or in the first team), every win we get this season will be a good one, where we'll almost certainly be giving away years and experience to our opponents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here