Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MyAlbion Digital - got to create new account for ticketing site

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
An update - after 36 hours I received 2 emails this morning saying 'you have successfully registered MyAlbion account'. So I clink on the link in the email to activate it, and guess what? It goes straight to the page to tell me my registration has not been successful!

I've emailed support who tell me they will try to answer me within 5 days, very kind of them, but I also suggesting that the problem may be caused because some people (me included) have had to change their password to fit with the new requirements.

Is this to be a never ending story?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Oops!

Correcting typos:

Thanks to those who revealed emails going to trash. I have now found my email and done the needful.

Translation, the club did send me an email for me to confirm my account but it had gone to trash, as suggested by others on this thread. I have now rectified the problem.

Oddly my e mails with confo link arrived this morning in my inbox (not trash) ie over a day later. It didn’t matter because the club had already completed the process for me but your story makes me think there are a few different issues happening at once to different people.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Anyone else had a problem entering their DOB.? I am not able to type it in (on my phone) and to scroll back through the calendar they present on screen would take about 10 years.

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
Anyone else had a problem entering their DOB.? I am not able to type it in (on my phone) and to scroll back through the calendar they present on screen would take about 10 years.

See my earlier post. I had same problem until I changed from chrome to alternative browser as did my wife. Others however managed ok with chrome so anyone's guess what real problem is.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I can't link to my ticketing account: A matching ticketing account could not be found. Please check the fan number and try again.... I can log into the ticketing account using the normal method. Just can't link them.

Me too

Initially had the same problem.

Then I noticed in the FAQs it said if you used a different email address when you re-registered to the one you originally used, it wouldn't find you.

I just edited the email address and it's now let me link the ticket account :thumbsup:

Nope. My name, date of birth, and email address haven't changed for ages. The information I used to set up the account matches the information they told me they had on file for me in the email.

cleared history/cache and now it works

Tried. Didn't work for me.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Clicked on the month/year at the top of the calender and it allowed me to scroll through a list of years and a list of months to quickly change that, then type in the day.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Clicked on the month/year at the top of the calender and it allowed me to scroll through a list of years and a list of months to quickly change that, then type in the day.

Wouldn't work for me.
840 stabs at the screen later!!!!!!!

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
I think the backroom boys & girls must read NSC! Received a reply to my email with a new link, lo & behold it works & I'm now all signed up.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Me too

Nope. My name, date of birth, and email address haven't changed for ages. The information I used to set up the account matches the information they told me they had on file for me in the email.

Tried. Didn't work for me.

Apparently I can't type my name properly. :blush:

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
That was easy for me working in Outlook, except it took ages to scroll up to my year of birth!
Now I have to repeat this umpteen times for my (extended) family as I 'manage' their accounts and emails, as it is easier than herding cats.

Can someone tell me: Do we NOT need our own Fan Number any more to log in, but just need it for linking with 'Family & Friends'?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Great.

I patiently waited and eventually got my confirmation email.
I followed all the steps and ended up logged in.

Jnr couldn't get his confirmation email to log in, on his phone.
Then attempted on my desk top (on which we signed him up on) and he's all logged in.

Now the signing in page doesn't recognise either of our 'Supporter ID's'

Why is this so difficult.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
I have admittedly made a basic cock-up here, being unable to spell whilst typing quickly. But

1. Why doesn't the system validate what you are typing against the records held as you type it. Rather than let you mistype. And then not letting you link the Fan no., or correct your error yourself
2. Go to call Cust Svcs at 5pm - they bugger off at 4pm on a Monday

This is more admin than I'd willingly do for any other business I spend money with.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Great.

I patiently waited and eventually got my confirmation email.
I followed all the steps and ended up logged in.

Jnr couldn't get his confirmation email to log in, on his phone.
Then attempted on my desk top (on which we signed him up on) and he's all logged in.

Now the signing in page doesn't recognise either of our 'Supporter ID's'

Why is this so difficult.

same as me no idea how to login now

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
same as me no idea how to login now

I got on the phone to Supporters Services.

While chatting I was playing around with website.

I went from 'tickets' to 'shop'.
Clicked on sign in.

That bought up my profile page, all was ok but I signed out of that.

Back to 'tickets' where I had to sign in again with email and password.

I then put in my Fan Nos - for the hundredth time, this time it was fine.

I thanked Supporter Services for their help :lol: and hung up.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I got on the phone to Supporters Services.

While chatting I was playing around with website.

I went from 'tickets' to 'shop'.
Clicked on sign in.

That bought up my profile page, all was ok but I signed out of that.

Back to 'tickets' where I had to sign in again with email and password.

I then put in my Fan Nos - for the hundredth time, this time it was fine.

I thanked Supporter Services for their help :lol: and hung up.

Immense good work! I am now also logged in - thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here