Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I wonder how much additional demand there is out there. I bought my STH +2 earlier today for two people who wanted to come but had no way of obtaining a ticket.

How many more like this are out there?

Club maybe waiting for pay day tomorrow, just a thought.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I wonder how much additional demand there is out there. I bought my STH +2 earlier today for two people who wanted to come but had no way of obtaining a ticket.

That is the boat I am currently in.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

They did have a way of obtaining a ticket though by buying membership.

However the club will know who has a purchase history but not a membership but no way of knowing how many of the STH/Bronze/MyAlbion+ additional guest purchases were from the same list.

Unlikely to therefore be a general sale all the while they believe +2 purchases will mop up everyone else.

General sale from tomorrow would and should have been the plan from the outset but we all know why it wasn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
It wasn’t but you would assume the perfect time to announce a purchase history only/general sale would be done in line with additional tickets released news. Which it wasn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps there will another batch of additional tickets?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Only NSC could find the news that we have got an additional allocation for a big game something to moan about it.

Not really. They're BETTER seats. I would have chosen differently given the chance.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Only NSC could find the news that we have got an additional allocation for a big game something to moan about it.

A point of order: NSC never does, says or thinks anything.

That aside, it is a genuine shame that a load of the best seats in the house have only come on sale once nearly everyone, including all of the most "loyal" Albion fans have already bought their tickets.

(Note: I'm not blaming the club for this, as the tickets have only just been allocated to them by the FA. They were, presumably, held back for the FA to sell or otherwise use but, like the Man City fans, there's limited interest in this game from others)

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Well, that's pretty annoying - although I guess the atmosphere will be better down the ends.

Apologies if this sounds like a brag - it's genuinely to make a point - but I was lucky enough to be at the World Cup semi-final in the summer and paid an extortionate amount for one of the 'best' seats in the house as it was the only way I could get in. A lot of my mates were behind the goal and, I would say, had by far the better experience. We had a great view, that's true, but were surrounded largely by bemused Asian tourists who seemed bemused by the idea of people getting shouty and excited at a football match. Swap that for FA blazers and neutrals on a quiet day and I think it will be much the same at Wembley.

So although I was initially disappointed to see 'better' seats go on sale now, I think you're almost certainly right.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Good view, sure. But fuzzing expensive and you're right on the edge of the Brighton fans. This game is more about the occasion and atmosphere than yet another chance to see 22 people kick a ball around. Put me in the heart of the fans action please.

As I said above, the atmosphere will be better at the ends as that's where hardcore/regular Albion fans are. But if these had gone on sale first, these would have been great seats imo.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A point of order: NSC never does, says or thinks anything.

That aside, it is a genuine shame that a load of the best seats in the house have only come on sale once nearly everyone, including all of the most "loyal" Albion fans have already bought their tickets.

(Note: I'm not blaming the club for this, as the tickets have only just been allocated to them by the FA. They were, presumably, held back for the FA to sell or otherwise use but, like the Man City fans, there's limited interest in this game from others)

That’s just not true. I’ve seen LOADS of posts from VERY LOYAL fans over the last week complaining that they didn’t have enough points to get the tickets they wanted and it was SO UNFAIR.

The club have obviously recognised this and saved a whole load of SPECIAL seats just for them.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That’s just not true. I’ve seen LOADS of posts from VERY LOYAL fans over the last week complaining that they didn’t have enough points to get the tickets they wanted and it was SO UNFAIR.

The club have obviously recognised this and saved a whole load of SPECIAL seats just for them.

:D.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here