Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No idea what you're on about. I need a clue even though it still makes more sense than a looney "I don't support Trump but the Clinton's and Obama were worse" post.

There is so much conspiracy bullshit on this thread, posted almost exclusively by the anti-democrats, as a feeble attempt to deflect attention away from how utterly iconically embarrassing the alternative to Hillary has turned out to be as Prezzie (FFS, fancy that) it reminds me of the three cockwombles who fed Mulder's conspiracy theories on the X files. I think the one on the left is [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION], the one in the middle is [MENTION=4800]Tyrone Biggums[/MENTION], and the one on the right..... who is on the right of those two speculators? Hmmmm :lolol:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
There is so much conspiracy bullshit on this thread, posted almost exclusively by the anti-democrats, as a feeble attempt to deflect attention away from how utterly iconically embarrassing the alternative to Hillary has turned out to be as Prezzie (FFS, fancy that) it reminds me of the three cockwombles who fed Mulder's conspiracy theories on the X files. I think the one on the left is [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION], the one in the middle is [MENTION=4800]Tyrone Biggums[/MENTION], and the one on the right..... who is on the right of those two speculators? Hmmmm :lolol:

The thing is, most of us couldn't care less about the politics of whoever is in the White House, as that is up to the American voters. But could they please elect someone sane? Sanity is important to the world when it comes to a position like that. A bit of occasional truth-telling wouldn't go amiss either. We're getting neither at the moment. But some people, including the X Files twins, are so blinded by their politics that they can't see a lying buffoon when they see one. He's not hard to miss!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

I haven't watched any of the X files since the 90's but the bell has been rung. I'm sure someone will step up to take the role of rightest speculator.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Back to fake facts. The NY Times has reported that Trump's, trying to be President, lies went into triple figures this week.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The thing is, most of us couldn't care less about the politics of whoever is in the White House, as that is up to the American voters. But could they please elect someone sane? Sanity is important to the world when it comes to a position like that. A bit of occasional truth-telling wouldn't go amiss either. We're getting neither at the moment. But some people, including the X Files twins, are so blinded by their politics that they can't see a lying buffoon when they see one. He's not hard to miss!

I know. It's really crazy. Are they trying to convert us, like those weird jehovas witnesses that used to knock on our door in the 1970s? And unlike the witnesses, they seem to think that being rude is the best way to get the job done ('shill' being one thing I was called a while back - wtf??).

Here is the thing. I never liked Corbyn. However.....The more mad ****witted shit I read on here the more I am tempted to vote Corbyn. And I urged folk to vote anyone but Corbyn not so long ago. I am being driven to the left by weirdo mad people on NSC! Lefties can be a bit naive, and a bit hypocritical, but these 'antidemocrat' crazies are simply utterly baffling. And they smell.

As for quoting Brietbart . . . . honest to god . . . . I would be more likely to be impressed if invited to witness them ******* into a bowl of their own vomit.

I'd be quite content if Trump settled down and made a tiny effort to be presidential. Instead we have this man-child who seems capable of blowing me the **** up any minute now. Its a worry.

But seeing folk suggesting, implying or stating he is preferable to Hillary.... oh, **** me. Its like saying Jimmy Savile is preferable to Annie Nightingale.

Anyway, without such people we'd have nobody to keep the lavs at the Amex unclogged. :shit:

All the best!

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Nope, check the last couple of links I posted, but keep trying to twist semantics and split hairs.
Nope, still no evidence.

As far as I can see, the last two links that you posted on this were: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...unized-clinton-aides-laptops-sources-say.html which is a subsequently debunked story about two Clinton staffers' laptops being destroyed. Even if we accept this report as true, not sure how technically aware you are so this may be news to you, but laptops are very different to servers and aides' laptops are even more different to Hillary's servers - this link is completely irrelevant to your claim that Hillary's server had been destroyed.

The second link http://thefederalist.com/2016/08/26...-brags-stifled-investigation-hillary-clinton/ is from the makers of some software for deleting emails and unsurprisingly they make great claims for their free application, however even they don't claim that their software can "smash up" a server which is what you claimed as a fact,
I don't think there is much doubt that some emails were deleted from the Clinton server but there is absolutely no evidence that the server was "smashed up".

It is you who is trying to twist semantics and split hairs to avoid admitting that, in a post where you claimed to "beleive in evidence", you claimed as "facts" things for which you have no evidence.

If I wanted to split hairs, I would point out that bleach is an alkali, not an acid...

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Lol

Using Russian GRU asset Assange as a source of wisdom. With his wikileaks servers in Russia.

The circular logic of using a russian asset to defend Trumpski is genius.

Lol.

The circular logic that assange must be a Russian spy because his servers are in Russia you mean? Seams reasonable if your regularly dumping western intelligence info onto the net.

So Trumps a manchurian candidate, Assange is a manchurian candidate. Blah bla blah, keep stretching it.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Oh I agree, and it was hillery who started the Birther stuff when she first took on Obama. But, a comparison isn't an argument against.

Tell me, yes or no, did Trump have any evidence of the birther thing? Of course he didn't. So stop being hypocritical. Good attempt at deflection, though, bringing Hillary into it, as if it was relevant. Trump would be proud of you, he and his team of sycophants.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Tell me, yes or no, did Trump have any evidence of the birther thing? Of course he didn't. So stop being hypocritical. Good attempt at deflection, though, bringing Hillary into it, as if it was relevant. Trump would be proud of you, he and his team of sycophants.

Let it go for the night, by the sound of his diction,grammar and spelling Looney has found a half bottle of sherry tonight.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The circular logic that assange must be a Russian spy because his servers are in Russia you mean? Seams reasonable if your regularly dumping western intelligence info onto the net.

So Trumps a manchurian candidate, Assange is a manchurian candidate. Blah bla blah, keep stretching it.

Manchuria? Get a grip. A small part of Russia may be considered Manchurian but even you would know the economic and political centre is a thousand miles, and some, from there.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing

Hi looney; long time fan and quiet observer.

To clarify my position, I'm definitely not a Trump fan by any measure, HOWEVER, I can see how the other side sees things. My point of view is that of the media I choose to watch. Primarily, that is the BBC and generally 'left' media. In the interest of fairness, I do attempt to read other outlets, including Fox, Breitbart, to see what their take on it is.

I side with the left viewpoint, but again, that is out of a bias which I acknowledge. I admit that the sources presented by either side are to be taken with a 'he said/she said' pinch of salt.

One thing which neither side can argue over though, is the Presidents tweets, which are his own words. At times, these appear to be quite hypocritical. Specifically the ones aimed at Obama; failing to take leadership despite a Senate majority being a prime example? How do you feel about Mr Trumps Twitter activity?

With genuine interest,
James (and his really big head)

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Come on chaps by now some of you must be getting bored of poking at this perpetual motion machine doing endless laps round the same circuit.

It's never going to end, it's impossible to make it end, stop poking at the algorithm.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Nope, still no evidence.

which is a subsequently debunked story about two Clinton staffer's laptops being destroyed. ..

Citation needed

Nope, still no evidence.

not sure how technically aware you are so this may be news to you, but laptops are very different to servers and aides' laptops are even more different to Hillary's servers .

A server is just a modofied programme for a hard drive.

The second link http://thefederalist.com/2016/08/26...-brags-stifled-investigation-hillary-clinton/ is from the makers of some software for deleting emails and unsurprisingly they make great claims for their free application, however even they don't claim that their software can "smash up" a server which is what you claimed as a fact,
I don't think there is much doubt that some emails were deleted from the Clinton server but there is absolutely no evidence that the server was "smashed up".

I think a server is pretty smashed up if you use an eraser programme that corrupts the drive beyond operability dont you?

Heres another link,

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/hillary-clinton-emails-bleachbit-227425

Oh and semantics again, doesn't matter if bleach is an acid or alkaline, its the corrosive aspect to the data that is relevant.

Standard practice.
How to securely delete data

To permanently delete data, there is an order of progression with trade offs of convenience and time vs privacy:

Shred the file (with one pass).
Overwrite the free disk space.
Overwrite the whole drive (including the operating system and all data).
Mechanically destroy or degauss the drive.
Destroy data on backups, ISPs, online accounts, etc.
http://docs.bleachbit.org/doc/shred-files-and-wipe-disks.html

I know your trying hard to be clever but its not working out for you.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

I dont care, your just drawing a comparison. Its not relevent to muh russia. Its not hypocritical because I didn't bring it up you did, I agree with you etc.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Manchuria? Get a grip. A small part of Russia may be considered Manchurian but even you would know the economic and political centre is a thousand miles, and some, from there.

*Facepalm.

Google is your friend.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Hi looney; long time fan and quiet observer.

To clarify my position, I'm definitely not a Trump fan by any measure, HOWEVER, I can see how the other side sees things. My point of view is that of the media I choose to watch. Primarily, that is the BBC and generally 'left' media. In the interest of fairness, I do attempt to read other outlets, including Fox, Breitbart, to see what their take on it is.

I side with the left viewpoint, but again, that is out of a bias which I acknowledge. I admit that the sources presented by either side are to be taken with a 'he said/she said' pinch of salt.

One thing which neither side can argue over though, is the Presidents tweets, which are his own words. At times, these appear to be quite hypocritical. Specifically the ones aimed at Obama; failing to take leadership despite a Senate majority being a prime example? How do you feel about Mr Trumps Twitter activity?

With genuine interest,
James (and his really big head)

Well I am not on twitter but loads of them get thrown to groups I am in.

IUts why hes God Emperor Trump! lol

Put it this way, if you get his lingo you understand Trump, if you dont get the method you willl struggle. If you have the wrong kind of thinking he will reduce you to a slobbering mess, thats what hes done to the MSM, for example, he says he will help working class, most of Which is Black, but he doesn't bother spelling this out because he doesn't do Identity politics, again he doesn't bother with the White supremacists comments either, its like you fools will find out. So its not only the MSMs narrative he wont play ball with he wont endulge their mind set.

Class troll trick if you got some demogogue on the go, rationise beyond their narrow train of thought.

I though Trump was Small hands? Head? Dunno.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

I'm well versed in liars thanks very much.

That's why I dislike the Clintons so much. Lets not delude ourselves that Clinton's history of lies didn't play a big part in her inability to get elected.

At least Trump hasn't gotten any US nationals killed by his incompetence yet. Might happen still, but he's not got a Benghazi on his hands as we speak.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here