Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall allocation

theboybilly

The railway at TH is a good boozer, owned by palace STH friend of mine, but would get the right hump if a load of BHA went in there in colours.. :lolol:

Good few places via East Dulwich, down Lordship lane way.

The rest.. bit of a shit hole.. :thumbsup:

There is The Brick Brewery Tap at Peckham Rye too. I don't wear colours so that might be another option

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Very good. Maybe they could remove the seats from the lower tier and turn the whole area into something more in keeping with their reputation, such as a giant ball pit for the kids #familycluboftheyear

Some quotes from their forum, ( https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/lower-tier.34311/ if you can stomach it):

"I seem to remember that they gave Brighton the upper and lower tier last time we played. Be a shame if they dont get the lower this time.Proper cup atmosphere"

"If they don't they may as well level it. As they will never use it."

"Norwich were ok last time at the Den. No trouble mixing with our fans behind the south. If you come and dont go looking for trouble you dont get any."

"It's down to our own fans why it doesn't get used they won't give it to them as the club knows what might happen if we get beat"

"They should open it, there won’t be any trouble inside the ground. Our lot won’t argue with a line of police dogs, horses maybe, police dogs no"

"Pointless leaving it empty every other week, club needs to stop wasting the opportunity to raise some revenue. Corporate boxes would be good, however could be expensive replacing the windows given our forwards shooting prowess."

"Would rather Brighton get the whole 4k as they would sell it out. As we should have a truly sold out den, these are what memories are all about!"

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Ah, well done. Not sure of drinking options using that route to be honest but there must be something there. There isn't much near the ground for home fans let alone away friendly pubs
Peckham not too bad assuming you don't go all mobbed up giving it large....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Unless my memory is kaput I’m sure I’ve been in the lower tier in a league game don’t remember we had it all but I’m sure the middle bit was made available for us , just can’t remember the season , just lob a bit of blue netting over one row of seats in the corners we all know that Millwall hate netting:) and let us have the rest .

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Top deck is around 2200. Not sure if you will get the bottom half, although I think you had that the last time we played each other.

Has there been trouble with away supporters on the bottom deck recently?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
We are playing away at Millwall, would anyone in their right mind 'go all mobbed up giving it large', as you so succinctly put it?

Everton just did that. Obviously this does call into question if their mind was in the right place at all in the first place.........as far as rational decisions go it would not appear to be the cleverest thing to do.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
When we played Cardiff this season Wales played Australia in Cardiff on the same afternoon, so not sure that matters.

Yeah but IIRC hardly anyone turned up to watch Cardiff so not exactly an onerous police job...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Everton just did that. Obviously this does call into question if their mind was in the right place at all in the first place.........as far as rational decisions go it would not appear to be the cleverest thing to do.

Exactly this! Everton tried to start trouble outside one of the main Millwall firm pubs and came rushing out of the tube station to do so. Then the next Everton match there was trouble too so think some of their fans have been sniffing a bit too much coke and get carried away.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here