Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tudor Baluta

Chris88

Jan 30, 2019
I'm from Romania and I must tell you I was really surprised by this transfer. I don't really think he will play too much very soon because he doesn't have enough experience even in romanian league. He has as a starter only one year and a half in romanian first league. For us was a huge surprise when he was called to romanian national team because he was a substitute player even in U-21 squad. He played well againist Serbia tough.

Viitorul Constanta is owned and trained by romanian legend Gheorghe Hagi, so he got a good football academy background. Baluta is a very cool guy, he likes school a lot, he finished highschool with 9.86 (from 10). He is used to play as a defensive midfielder only in 4-3-3 system. Also, he can play as a central defender. He's not very strong, but he knows how to cover the spaces. If you have any questions about him, I'll gladly answer.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Certainly sounds like if that's his wage he'll be in the first team soon. Can't imagine us paying an under 23 player that kind of money

Maybe I’m being whooshed but € 45k P/M is about £8,000 a week.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a more than I’m on but I’m not sure it points to him being in the first team.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I have officially finished my scouting of Tudor Baluta and can confirm that he has the least sexiest youtube highlights reel EVER. It's just clip after clip of him launching the ball long into the channels, or in behind their defence.

Flair 0
Long Passing 20

SING HIM UP NOW. I love him.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Maybe I'm out of touch with how much youth players are paid these days

I know one youth player who never played a first team game for us, not even a cup appearance off the bench. He was taking home comfortably over a grand a week and that was a fair few years ago.

8k a week will probably be on the higher end of the youth wage spectrum, but it’s worth remembering he’s a full international playing regularly for a team who won the Romanian league a couple of seasons ago. There’s every chance he was on a couple of grand a week already.

Bucharest49

May 12, 2014
Now some news from the south coast from via The Argus' reporter Andy Naylor, who suggests a couple of deals are imminent at Brighton & Hove Albion.

Namely they are 20-year-old Slovenian striker Jan Mlakar from Maribor and 19-year-old Romanian midfielder/defender Tudor Baluta from Viitorul.

Mlakar, previously with Fiorentina, has represented his country from under-15s to B level. Both are likely to be loaned straight back to their respective clubs.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ringing endorsement in this tweet about him returning to us from his loan back deal.

Young enough to not count in the 25 man squad, but hopefully he's one of the new midfielders we need.

[tweet]1128581377065140224[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here