Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help identifying an old Albion shirt.

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
Hi everybody, apologies for the slightly random first post but I need a little help. I received this Albion away shirt as a gift but cannot for the life of me remember the season or year it is from. It looks a little like the 06-08 shirt but the black sleeves and collar are different. It's not match worn so I'm not sure what the M.S stands for. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could tell me it's origin.
M1XXcX1

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Are you saying it has the initials MS on it? In which case could it be a training top that belonged to Malcolm Stuart rather than an away shirt?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
A bit more detail - “black sleeves and collar are different” - next clue?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The club had a charity shop in Hove which sold used training kit a few years ago - I have a Poyet one but also have an orange shirt that looks a bit like an actual shirt but obviously wasn't as we have never played in orange.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
The club had a charity shop in Hove which sold used training kit a few years ago - I have a Poyet one but also have an orange shirt that looks a bit like an actual shirt but obviously wasn't as we have never played in orange.

We did have an orange shirt as a third shirt in one of the Poyet seasons. My eldest son had it. I’m pretty sure we wore it away at Spurs in the league cup.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
We did have an orange shirt as a third shirt in one of the Poyet seasons. My eldest son had it. I’m pretty sure we wore it away at Spurs in the league cup.
Really don't remember that. Think mine has Hicksy on it in letters so obviously training kit.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

FAA40096-2A77-41AB-956C-1CBB60189A43.png

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Yeah OK - wasn't any of them though.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Marks & Spencer?

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
Is it a Blackpool shirt and you're getting your seaside resort football teams confused?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here