Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Some great placards

[tweet]1109473349044981760[/tweet]

Apparently from today, immigrants prior to 1066 were not making Britain great.
History not a strong subject at school for her I guess.
Could have sworn I have seen that photo before today though.

D2WQv44WwAEg-Gt.jpg

Sounds like you are Gammon and proud Pasta.

Sounds like you are saying Gammons are patriots and you are not using the term in the derogatory racist manner like others do baldy. Good for you. I knew you at least wouldn’t drag yourself into the sewer.

We can control our borders, so that no more Isis muslims can get here from Iraq. Oh, hang on, we can already do that.

:

Islamic state muslim terrorists from Iraq are not covered by the contentious EU free movement of people legislation dummy, try and keep up
:dunce:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
That was telling, indicating to me that we will eventually leave the EU, but with a soft Brexit eg Customs Union type deal. But it will take some considerable time.

The 85 did not include the bulk of Corbynistas, or Corbyn or McDonnell, with a load abstaining. Not wanting to appear to betray the working class Brexit homelands.

Unfortunately, that could be one outcome.

Even if all Labour Mp's had backed it a second referendum would have been defeated easily. As we know many Labour MP's won't back it so all the marching and arguing is pointless.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
What you say is all true and I was against a second vote. But, as parliament appear incapable of delivering brexit it seems to me that the only way of getting a breakthrough is to ask the people.

Indeed Parliament cannot agree how we should Leave, they are currently useless.
Let the public decide how we should leave with a new different follow up vote.

Given we have already decided to Leave:
How should The UK Leave The European Union

A/ DEAL - Leave The EU whilst accepting the UK/EU Withdrawal Agreement

Or

B/ NO DEAL - Leave The EU whilst rejecting the UK/EU Withdrawal Agreement.

#noremainoptionneeded

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
As well you well you know I was using the N word as an example of a word that is acceptable to the people that think using word retard is acceptable. It's very telling that you, Plooks and Lever are defending the use of the word retard. It IS an offensive word and shows a complete lack of intelligence.

The problem is you typed it

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Personally I think that if there is one or more versions of leave that MP's would pass, it should be put to a referendum, including remain, before becoming the new status quo, but agree that Mays deal and no deal should not be put forward if Parliament cannot countenance them. Another referendum is not shirking responsibility, it is seeking approval for one of the options that Parliament deems acceptable from the people that told them to find a way out of the EU, against the wishes of most MP's who wished to remain. We are only looking to do this because a small majority of us said we wanted it, best to check that what they have come up with fits expectations really, and no one could complain that we got a leave deal that no one wanted.

it is shirking responsibilty because parliament voted to proceed with brexit, with a massive 400+ majority, remember? and in that legislation is required that parliament approve the deal. and so they should, either accept the deal presented by PM and EU, or reject it and revoke article 50. not go and seek confirmation of the public, so that MPs can say "we didnt decide" to what ever outcome and pass off that excuse to which ever part of the constituent is pissed at the outcome.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And we will no longer be banned from selling our things round the world.

such as ???????

You misunderstood. We have been listing things that some Brexitters think will change after Brexit that we can actually already do/have.

You're embarrassed now, right? ??? :lolol::bigwave::cheers:

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Apparently from today, immigrants prior to 1066 were not making Britain great.
History not a strong subject at school for her I guess.
Could have sworn I have seen that photo before today though.

View attachment 106442

Sounds like you are saying Gammons are patriots and you are not using the term in the derogatory racist manner like others do baldy. Good for you. I knew you at least wouldn’t drag yourself into the sewer.

Islamic state muslim terrorists from Iraq are not covered by the contentious EU free movement of people legislation dummy, try and keep up
:dunce:

Gammon is not a racist term. We covered this months ago. Have a :dunce:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
8,000 pages on and the argument continue. I am sure Remainers and Leavers can all agree that this is one almighty **** up, the likes of which I have never seen in politics before.

Never seen anyrhin so devisive, ever.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
8,000 pages on and the argument continue. I am sure Remainers and Leavers can all agree that this is one almighty **** up, the likes of which I have never seen in politics before.

Never seen anyrhin so devisive, ever.

Absolutely, and one that can be rectified (to an extent) by asking the people if this is how they still want things to be.
It's the only democratic way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here