Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So, nothing has changed, as usual. That was worth the trip.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I wonder how much money the rich financiers have just made by shorting the pound just before announcement we all knew was coming. Millions I expect. Move that away to a nice tax haven and carry on.

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
It is now apparent that the DUP are running brexit decision making. Whichever side of the argument you are on it is a disgrace that a party with 19th century attitudes to religion and social affairs and who in no way represent the NI electorate which voted remain is put in such a commanding position.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It is now apparent that the DUP are running brexit decision making. Whichever side of the argument you are on it is a disgrace that a party with 19th century attitudes to religion and social affairs and who in no way represent the NI electorate which voted remain is put in such a commanding position.

And can be bribed with £1B.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

We should **** with their minds by sending them on a post-Brexit trade meeting to Australia. I’d love to be a fly on the wall when they realise they’ve not fallen off the edge of the earth.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Labour need to start tearing this sorry PM a new one. I'd be out all guns blazing. The Tories have ****ed this country.

Terrible *****.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Labour need to start tearing this sorry PM a new one. I'd be out all guns blazing. The Tories have ****ed this country.

Terrible *****.
I assume you've invented a time machine and have gone back 3 years?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Even as a leaver I can't disagree with you. Similar to the SNP holding so much power in the UK parliament.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
This should be the end of it. Pull article 50 and apologise to the electorate.

MP's dont have the courage for this, while not enough support another referendum. odds of hard brexit by default increase. which doesnt solve Irish border either.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

in what way do they not represent their electorate? you're saying the people of NI elect people whose view they dont agree with.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
So the deal won't go through. They'll vote no to "no deal", yes to an extension which the EU will agree to and we'll be having the same conversations again one day before whatever the next deadline....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Cracking binfest on 5Live, the swivel eyed loons are going head mental!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here