Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Wagamama full vegan English breakfast.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
ISS?

Their prices must be astronomical.

Civvies used to get brekkie for £1.49 (2 bacon, 2 sausage, 2 hash browns & beans), now gone up to £2.57......
When [MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] was there, it used to be 1 guinea :cool:

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
bit strong. are you telling me the turmeric tofu tastes like scrambled eggs? the faux-sausage taste like pork? and how does that work for those vegetarians and vegans that gave up meat because they dont like the taste ???

then they probably won't eat stuff that they don't like the taste of then will they?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Me neither but has that ever happened to anyone on here? (I know there was the story about the protest in a restaurant recently but these things are pretty few and far between, right?). None of my vegan friends have ever slapped the bacon out my mouth or danced upon my sarnie.

Probably not, but as you say there have been protests against stores/restaurants selling animal products, and of course it only takes one such protest and it instantly becomes "Bloody vegans, always protesting." It's a natural defensive mindset as it's then always in your mind that such a thing can happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here