Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Racism in English Football

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
To be honest, this is such a poor effort it would take me a good hour to do the training. Seriously, it is quite shockingly poor. Like I said, I blame the tutors. It is like sending out a footy player with his underpants on his head, it is that bad. If this is a uni project there will have been guidance so either the guidance was crap or this student didn't undestand or follow it.

So help him then !! PM him your advice and give the kid some help !

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Pathetic responses, except for Wookiee, as a Huddersfield fan, I hoped you'd stay up this season with us because we're both 'unfashionable' clubs and were written off from the word go. But to be honest I couldn't care less now, if you dont want to take the survey then simply dont.

Ah, now. This means that, on the basis of a few 'pathetic' responses, you have decided to renounce all hope for the Albion.

Be careful not to take such a view in wider assessment of public opinion.

See, you have had some wise advice.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So help him then !! PM him your advice and give the kid some help !

I feel like I have just been battered into submission by a spaghetti-knittting wet lettuce liberal <sigh>

Ok then. You win.....

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I have a frozen shoulder and can't type well. How dare you mock the disabled.

:whistle::lolol:

I had one of those for two years. They injected me. I remember laying on the couch.

Doctor: "You may feel a bit of pressure when I inject you"
Me: "It feels like I'm having a heart attack"
Doctor: "It can be a bit like that sometimes..."

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Poor kid, comes here to ask for help and gets battered !

Maybe instead of ridiculing him, maybe those of a higher intelligence, should guide him and help him ?

Which is exactly what my post was about advising him on what proper research should be (fact led conclusions rather than conclusion led facts). Not convinced OP is listening to that - maybe it's not what he wants to hear and has a race based agenda, I do not know. Only the OP really knows that, we can only judge on the survey and subsequent posts on here.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Maybe he should read “How to win friends and influence people”. Generally I’m not inclined to help people who call me an arse - just saying...

He reacted to a response from a mods reply, good on him !! Shows passion in what he believes in !

Seriously though, give the kid a chance, he’s asked for our opinions politely in the OP, he got shot down and fought his corner !

Good on him !

Now all those who think they know better, PM the lad and help him instead of battering him on here !!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I had one of those for two years. They injected me. I remember laying on the couch.

Doctor: "You may feel a bit of pressure when I inject you"
Me: "It feels like I'm having a heart attack"
Doctor: "It can be a bit like that sometimes..."

Bollocks. I am down to teach tomorow. Today I had to have a ten minute sit down before I started. The drugs help, but they turn me into a bit of a mentalist......fun and games ahead....

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Bollocks. I am down to teach tomorow. Today I had to have a ten minute sit down before I started. The drugs help, but they turn me into a bit of a mentalist......fun and games ahead....

It was a long process. I couldn't raise my arm above 45 degrees. It didn't help when I forgot and went loopy at the City Ground when Ulloa scored that goal. Ouch !

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It was a long process. I couldn't raise my arm above 45 degrees. It didn't help when I forgot and went loopy at the City Ground when Ulloa scored that goal. Ouch !

Aside from the shoulder, I have carpel tunnel syndrome, scoliosis and am down for arthroscopy next month (knee - no ACL left). So I'm staggering around like I've just had a visit from one of Putin's nerve agents. I suspect [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] has been doctoring my Muesli.....:lolol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Hi everyone,
I am currently conducting a research report into racism in English football and whether the rise of social media has caused a rise in racism. I would be very grateful if you could take a couple of minutes of your time to fill out this short survey for me please?

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/XRM2SV8

Thanks and good luck for the rest of the season

LSM

Corbyn supporter no doubt.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Hi everyone,
I would be very grateful if you could take a couple of minutes of your time to fill out this short survey for me please?

No problem. More than happy to help out.

I don't even want you to take the survey.

Oh.

Pathetic responses...I hoped you'd stay up this season with us...But to be honest I couldn't care less now

Thanks for visiting NSC. We hope you enjoyed your trip.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
For what it's worth, I answered the survey. I took the questions in the spirit I believe they were meant in. Didn't over analyse them for a start.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Bit out of order all the stick the OP is getting. I answered the questions honestly and wish him all the very best with his SATs

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here