Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matt Clarke- Portsmouth defender **SIGNED and LOANED to DERBY**

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Very interesting thread. This lad seems to have inspired a huge amount of love from Portsmouth and, dare I say, some class.

To read 100% love from that shower..no gay banter, no threats to kill, hints at a young man they genuinely wish all the best for.

Now, let’s be clear, I properly HATE Portsmouth FC. I hate their ground, their tattooed dickhead “bellend” superfans and I hate their shithole, social class 5 town. I nearly got killed in Havant by pool cue waving inbreds, had OB dogs bite the arse out of my sta-prest and had to endure lock ins at Fratton whilst they played “I am what I am” played over the tannoy after getting thrashed down there.

If we’ve taken their best player I’m glad. Worst of all. I now feel a little bit sorry for them.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Whoopie Doo. Fantastic that priority is to ensure our 6th CB has natural left foot when our only proven striker is 35, slow, and past his sell by date.

Just because it’s the first one over the line it doesn’t mean it was the ‘priority’. Hell, they might even be working on multiple deals at the same time...........

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Very interesting thread. This lad seems to have inspired a huge amount of love from Portsmouth and, dare I say, some class.

To read 100% love from that shower..no gay banter, no threats to kill, hints at a young man they genuinely wish all the best for.

Now, let’s be clear, I properly HATE Portsmouth FC. I hate their ground, their tattooed dickhead “bellend” superfans and I hate their shithole, social class 5 town. I nearly got killed in Havant by pool cue waving inbreds, had OB dogs bite the arse out of my sta-prest and had to endure lock ins at Fratton whilst they played “I am what I am” played over the tannoy after getting thrashed down there.

If we’ve taken their best player I’m glad. Worst of all. I now feel a little bit sorry for them.

A clear case of Portsmouth Syndrome.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Our strongest position in the squad is CB and we sign a CB??? What is the thinking in that?

You were probably one of many who questioned the signing of Duffy at the time when we had CB's

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Sorry when we need better midfield and forwards cant get excited about signing our 5th CH. 6 If you count White. What did Balagon and Bunn do wrong when they played to justify this expense.

has that bloomin' window just slammed shut again....oh noooooo:ffsparr:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Just because it’s the first one over the line it doesn’t mean it was the ‘priority’. Hell, they might even be working on multiple deals at the same time...........

oh yeah....maybe.......' no......., but maybe there's a team of people working on this type of stuff all year round,
i don't know, i don't know

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It's very simple. You strengthen whenever you get the chance, especially at these kind of fees. If the club consider him good enough, that's enough for me.

Well said Juan. You don't have to go bed now.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
WhingForPresident;896287 5 said:

At 2mins in. Balogun was lucky not to have his contract terminated immediately after that.

8 Apps Goals (1)
Swings and roundabouts. :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He sounds like a player CH would also have been interested in. Says all the right things anyway :smile:

The former Ipswich youngster said: “I’m a wholehearted player who loves defending. I love making tackles and blocks and winning headers, as any defender does.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Our only signing is somebody Potter spotted so we now have 6 CHs. Lets hope our recruitment team have some pacey players lined up because however good Potter is he wont be able to make Murray and Gross run faster or Knockhaert and March kick with both feet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here